10.Love in the Air

Type: Mew but we talked about this right...that when I will be 18 and ready for this then we will do it...I am still underage Mew....

Mew: Exhale...yes...baby...I am sorry...I know you are underage and not ready for all this...I am sorry I couldn't control myself and asked you ..I never ever wanted to force you for things like this..I am an idiot I am sorry baby.....

Baby, please grow up fast na it's hard to control especially when you are so beautiful and close to me...Mew tried to get up from Type ...

Type: Mew I said I am underage.. I didn't say I am not ready for this...

Mew: Looked at Type with shock...what??What did you say..

Type: That I am ready for taking the next step kuchi poo...

Mew: But baby it's illegal... it's against the rule...

Type: Don't worry I will not file a complaint against you...and I never knew that you care so much about the laws and rules...by the way, what we used to do in the school restroom was also against the rules...

Mew: Smiled... So, can we....I mean...are you sure baby ...you are not saying all this just coz I want it...I don't want our first time to be like this...

Type: I was never this sure for anything mew...I love you and I know how much you love me... Mew you know I don't do things which I don't want to do...I want this Mew I want to feel your love...I want you to make love to me...

Mew: Kissed Type...Baby, I never did this before...this is the first time I am afraid I will hurt you...

Type: You can never hurt me, Mew...I know...and I am too strong for this..

Mew looked at Type...I swear baby I have never seen such a beauty in my life .. I only know how I resist myself these years...Mew started unbuttoning Type's shirt....

Type closed his eyes...Mew looked at Type and smiled...Baby who will say you are the same person who kicked my dick on the first day....look at you how innocently you are blushing...

Type: Mew stops teasing me don't forget your dick is still near my knees...

Mew: Kick it I told you before also that you will the one who will regret it...

Type slap his hand and gave a peck on Mew's lips...I love you, Mew...Mew replied I love you too love...

Mew leaned towards Type's lips and he attached his lips to Type...they both shared a passionate kiss...while kissing Mew opened all buttons of Type's night suit...he removed it and throw it somewhere on the floor...Mew moved his lips towards Type's neck...and suck it till it turned red ...his hands are exploring Type's body...touching every bit...

Type: Mewwww.....Mewww.....Mmmmm

Mew looked at Type's nipples and lick them one by one...type moaned hard...while sucking his nipples Mew put his hand under Type's trousers...

Type bit his lips and bent his head under pillow aahhh Mewwwwww...

Mew loved every single moan coming from Type's mouth...Mew started pumping Type's dick...Type's trouser and his underwear are hanging near his ankle..and Type is screaming...ahhh Mew...Meeww....

After dominating Type's buds enough Mew started planting small kisses on Type's body till he reaches his pole...He asked Type ...baby please get up ... I want you to look at me doing this...

Type settled on his elbow to look at mew...and bit his lips hard when Mew took his dick inside his mouth....

Type: No...ahhhhh Mewwwww...ahhh Baby aaahhh please . ..his toes are curled and he is begging Mew but don't know for what...

Mew: Baby you want more or you want me to stop...

Type: aaahhh Mew stop talking and do what you are doing...please Mew make me cum...please....aahhh...Type is telling this to his boyfriend shamelessly...he is desperate to cum...

Mew sucked him hard but he didn't stop till Type cum in his mouth....

Type looked at Mew and about to say sorry when Mew turned him on his stomach spread his ass cheek and spit all the cums in his asshole...

Type tried to ask something but he felt a burning sensation coz Mew put his finger inside his hole...

Type: shii ahhhh ...

Mew: is it paining baby...

Type: Bit...but he couldn't complete his sentence when Mew's finger touched the sweet spot of Type...Type screamed aahhhh Mew....aahhh yes....there...

Mew understood what he read and watched online regarding sweet spot is right ...Mew is planting kisses on Type's neck ear, cheek, and moving his fingers too...

Type didn't realise when Mew put his three fingers inside Type's hole...the feeling was so good...Type cum again...

Mew: removed his finger and turned Type...baby I am going in...it will pain for the first time...please let me know if you can't tolerate it...Mew took some aloe vera gel from his drawer and used it as lube he put enough amount inside Type's hole and on his dick...Mew was more tensed than Type...he doesn't want to hurt his baby...

Though mew has never done it...and he hardly masturbates so he is not that huge ..when Mew entered... Mew was so gentle and going so slow that Type felt more loved than pain...and when Mew started moving Type screamed mew's name in pleasure aaahh mewww yess mewww aaahhh baby ...aaaghhhh.... other hand Mew only said I love you Type in between his kisses...

Type: Mew....hmmm...mmmm aahh Let me cum....aahhhhh mew...

Mew: Baby, please hold on let's come together....

Type and Mew was panting and sweating coz Mew is not any close to cum...they were doing it for more than 25 minutes ...for the first time this is too much ....Type started feeling pain in his ass...aahhh mew please do it fast...he was begging mew to release..after thrusting hard inside Type's hole Mew finally came....aahhhh

Both were tired as hell...Type couldn't move his body ....he was already tired but now he felt the pain in every inch of his body...

Mew: you are too good baby Mew talked in between his breath....

Type: Hmm but you were too much baby...I can't even move...aaahh my back and my whole body is paining....

Mew: helped Type to lay straight on his pillow and then put head near his shoulder...I Love you baby...will you Marry me..??

Author's Note

Okay as most of the people asked me to continue this book then I will continue this book only...and yes readers I do read every comment you do but as I am so much involved in writing that I don't reply...I utilize that time to write a new chapter instead of replying so please don't feel bad...I do read all the comments ...so keep liking and do comments...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.