44.Worried Type

Tharn: Type..Type...

Type: Brother you okay, what happened you need something...

Tharn: Type...please don't go...Type...

Type: Brother I am here I am not going anywhere what happened?? Is he dreaming....is he dreaming about me...Brother, please get up...

Type put the wet towel on Tharn's head and Tharn grabs Type's hand...Type please don't leave me ...

Type: Brother I am not going anywhere ...please open your eyes see na I am here ...

Tharn: didn't answer and kept holding Type's hand.. Type let him hold it may be this will assure him that he is near him and won't leave him..

Tharn generally took very good care of himself so he hardly gets sick but when he gets sick he needs too much care...Mew used to stay with Tharn whenever he gets sick...but it's too rare...

Doctor: Type what are you doing here...you are pregnant and you should not be here with Tharn come on get up and go...

Type: But Doctor he needs me here...

Doc: He needs a doctor, medicine and rest and so relax go and rest...

Type doesn't want to leave Tharn but he can't say no to what the doctor said...this doctor also works in the same hospital where Type goes for a checkup and they met him last time for Tharn's backache...Type knew he is best but still, he is worried for Tharn...he went out and stand a bit far from the door still looking at Tharn...

The doctor checked him and gave him an injection...he asked to buy few medicines and left...Type asked the driver to bring medicines and tried to go to Tharn's room but he was stopped by one of the maids...

Maid: Sorry sir doctor also asked not to let you go inside and if Tharn sir will hear this he will scold us ...so please for our job's sake don't go inside...

Type: looked at maid with anger but he doesn't want to trouble anyone he knew what she said is right... if tharn will know that he didn't listen to the doctor's advice he will definitely fire maids to letting him inside that's room ...he is not afraid for himself coz Tharn will never dare to say anything to him...

Type is asking the maids every now and then for Tharn's health...he makes one of the maids stay near Tharn's room...he was worried like hell ...he called the doctor to ask when he will get up..why he is still sleeping ...doctor assured him that Tharn will be fine he is sleeping and it is good for him... it's been 10 pm Type was roaming outside Tharn's room...

Marrie(maid): Sir you go to sleep it's late I am also going to sleep in case if you need anything then call me and don't worry I have asked the doctor he said Tharn sir is fine now and his fever is gone down..maybe he will sleep more...I have asked Julia (other maid) to sleep in the hall if Tharn sir get up she will prepare something for him to eat..but believe me he won't get up so early... whenever he fell ill he sleeps a lot...once he slept for 30 hours, so I am sure he will sleep soundly....

Type: hmm..okay..he turned and went to his room...while closing the door he saw marrie going down and Julia is standing in the hall...if he tries to come out they will definitely see him..but he wants to see Tharn...

Type locked his door and he gets an idea...he goes to the swimming pool area and from there he goes to Tharn's room's but the back door was locked...he tried his luck with the window and surprisingly it was open...he opens it and saw Tharn..

Oh, his blanket fell can I call marrie or Julia to fix it...but they will ask me how would I know...oh god why they are not letting me in... now brother is fine na...