17.Married

Tharn: Mew, I am going on a business trip for two days and I want you to stay with mom coz she is not well... I guess her migraine is troubling her again... I can't stay there as this merger is important for my company...and she is missing you so you should stay with her .. I am sure she will be happy and she will feel better...

Stay with her for some time Mew and when she is fine go back to your place...

Mew: Smiled...Brother don't worry she is absolutely fine...I know why so sudden her migraine started troubling her...when she didn't have any symptoms of a migraine for the last 10 years...

Tharn: what you are trying to say Mew...that mom is lying...how can you say such thing for your own mother Mew...

This boy is so important for you that you will leave your mom and call her a liar ...who guarantees that this boy will stay loyal to you and always love you...what if one day he finds someone rich and leaves you for money...

Mew: Don't judge him coz of your broken past brother...and if you are asking for a guarantee then yes there is no guarantee that he will stay lifelong with me... but I am sure he will love me with all his heart till he is with me...and as far as mother's migraine is concerned ..she got it coz I told her yesterday that I am getting married in a week with Type and if she wants she can come and bless us but she has to accept Type as his son in law...else she is not invited...

Tharn: what?? You are getting married next week...

Mew: Yeah that's why I asked you to come to Type's birthday party where I have announced it and I proposed to him yesterday...I have prepared everything we are getting married in the church with very few guests but in presence of the most important persons of our life...and I bring this first card for you Brother coz you mean a lot to me...

Tharn: What are you doing Mew you are a part of a clan that is the number one business group in Thailand and you are getting married like this...

Mew: I am not part of that clan anymore brother did you forget last year mom and dad have removed my name from the will and declared me as not his son anymore...so what they expect I still behave like one of them..please brother tell her to stop playing such cheap tricks on me...and save all this for your future..

Once you advised me...Trusting people blindly in business can make you lose your money...now I have also advice for you brother... Trusting anyone blindly can make you lose yourself...

Tharn: Mew can you tell me why you have so much hatred for our parents for what they did...

Mew: Nothing brother ...you don't think much.... now let me leave coz I have to visit so many places there is very little time for my wedding and I hope you will come...

Tharn: Yes I will ...he hugged Mew and then Mew and Type left...

After a week...

Type is taking long breathes coz he is too nervous...everyone told him that he is getting married to Mew with whom he is staying then why he is nervous...

Type: I don't know what if changes his mind, or something happened or someone stands against it and stopped it...

Champ and Techno are trying hard to keep Type's mind calm...and make him believe that nothing will get wrong...

On the other hand, the same condition is with Mew...

Tharn: Mew stops moving let me put this pin properly in your Tie...

Mew: Brother I guess I will forget my vows if I see type, what if I tripped or what if Type didn't find me attractive coz he sees me every day...

Tharn: so do you want me to go in place of yours...

Mew: Stop teasing me brother I am really scared...

Soon the time comes when Mew and Type entered the alter...

No one can say that they both were nervous like hell sometime back...both looking at each other as seeing the other for the first time..they both said in unison...aahh you look handsome...

Father grabs their attention and started the rituals... they both started with their Vows...

Type: I Type Audrey promise to be always loyal to my husband, I will always stand beside my husband in his right or wrong...when he is right I will be there to tell him that how proud I am to be his husband and when he is wrong I will be beside him to tell him that he is a human being and can make mistake but he can always correct it, I will love him even if he stops loving me coz I can't stop loving him, ... I know I am not that good enough for him but I promise I will always be ready to work hard coz he deserves the best...I Accept you with all my heart as my only family... let's grow old together sweety....

Mew: Yes honey..Mew tried to stop his tears and started saying his vows...Type Audrey I don't promise that we will never have differences but I promise that we will always resolve before going to the bed, I won't promise that I will stay with you forever but I will always there whenever you need me, I don't promise you to support in your every decision but I promise that I will support you in every decision which is good for you...I was, I am and I will love you with all my heart... Type Audrey can you please allow me to use your second name as mine...

Tharn and others were shocked to listen to what Mew said...people started murmuring, even Type was as shocked as hell that how come they never discussed this before, Mew is going to leave his family name and will be known as Mew Audrey...

Father asked the crowd if anyone has any issue with this marriage then they can tell now but no one said anything and..Father announced them as husbands and asked to kiss their partner everyone clapped...

They kissed each other to seal their marriage all the eyes are on Mew... Tharn also needed some explanation but Mew wanted to spend time with his husband ...Mew asked everyone to enjoy the meal and after some time they fly for their honeymoon....

Mew asked Type not to discuss anything regarding his decision and let him enjoy his honeymoon Type agreed...

Type: Yes husband as you say...

Mew: smiled ...yes I am your husband...I am so happy baby finally we are married...so can we do all night hubby...as this will be our first night...

Type: How come this is the first night we did it so many times...

Mew: but never did as husbands...Type blushed...I have a gift for you baby...

Type: opened the gift and said No Mew please I won't wear this...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.