33.Liar

The next day Tharn get up and he saw his clock...oh shit I am already late...he run towards the washroom to get fresh and within 20 minutes he is all set to go to the office...

Tharn wanted to avoid Type for the day so that he can remove all the thoughts from his mind...he crosses the dining area and noticed Type is not there...why he is not here...he asks the helper about Type...

Maid: Sir he is not well and he is crying in his room ask us not to disturb him...

Tharn: What?? Tharn throw the office bag on the couch and run towards Type's room..he saw Type is crying on the bed...

Type what happened ?? Why are you crying...

Type: Bro...Brother...my..my Stomach and legs are paining...see it is swelled .. I can't even get up ...

Tharn looked at Type's leg and he saw his legs are really swelled... He immediately called the Doctor to his home...

Shh Type don't cry it will be fine...he will come soon...meanwhile Tharn gave some home remedy recipe to the maid and asked him to make it dor stomach ache ..

Tharn asked the other helper to bring hot water in the bucket...and let Type put his legs in the bucket...

Type: Aaah...Type felt a bit better... the doctor came after 25 minutes...Type was taking a little walk to check if he is still feeling any pain...

Doctor: checked his legs the swelling has reduced... what did you do yesterday when the doctor asked, our innocent Type said everything about the mall and chicken feast...

Doctor: Type you are pregnant don't you know roaming for 2- 3 hours is not good for your health and eating so much junk foods do you even know how bad it is ... I told you to eat whatever you want but not like a beast....tell me Type why you behaved irresponsibly...The doctor started shouting at Type...I put you on so strict diet now see what you did...a day of your irresponsible eating makes you sick...do you want me to put you on a strict diet and don't even allow you to eat apart from that...

Type: immediately get up from the couch and stand beside Tharn...he looked at the doctor and said...I didn't mean to but he(pointed finger at Tharn) forced me to go to the mall with him and gave me a chicken tub to eat instead of giving me something healthy..., and with this sentence, Type hid behind Tharn...

Tharn was shocked he wanted to confront Type but Type is hiding behind him and the doctor is looking at him with an angry face...

Doctor: Tharn how can you be so careless.. Didn't I told you that he needs to be careful...he is still not in good health..if he do something like this it will affect his condition...I can't believe that you are the one who did this instead of stopping him and taking him to the mall...oh god do you know how tiring it was for him...this innocent child didn't tell you anything out of respect but you would be the one who should understand all this...blah blah blah..

Tharn: sorry doctor I will take care of this in the future ....

Doctor: I am really disappointed in you Tharn ..please take care of him...and Type don't stress much and take proper rest...I am not giving you any medicine this swelling and pain will go slowly as you take proper rest and eat healthy foods... it's not good to take medicine in pregnancy ..you are already taking a lot of it ..

Type: waving goodbye to the doctor he is looking at him to ensure he don't come back to scold more but when he turned Tharn is just an inch away from his face..Type gulped.....gave a nervous smile to Tharn...Tharn closed his arms and staring at Type for answers....

Type looked out of the window to avoid eye contact...what lovely weather na brother...their eye met...Type immediately started looking here and there...he saw his drawing journal...hmm I was thinking to make your drawing someday as gratitude...you do so much for me so...

Tharn is still not ready to move his eyes and still giving deathly looks to Type...Type remembers something and put hands on his stomach and said Ahh, my stomach... it's still paining I think I should take a rest...

he was about to move when Tharn grab his hand...you owe me an apology as well as an explanation for what you did...

Type: pouted..I got scared...he was shouting so much..if I accepted it as my mistake he would have started with how irresponsible I am... and I was scared too...you know na brother that I hate when people lecture me but I can't just tell him to fuck off...he is my doctor..

Tharn: so you decided to let him scold me...

Type: Yes brother coz you are one of the people whom I can rely on...see he didn't scold you much...

Tharn: Really??

Type: Felt nervous again ...Mew used to say that Type has no control over his mouth and he always talks what's in his mind and now Tharn can feel the same...I am sleepy...let me and my baby sleep Brother...Good Night...

Tharn: smile...I am going to prepare light food for you ...eat then sleep...

Type: Are you going to cook food for me ...what about your office...

Tharn: yeah I am gonna prepare coz you said na they made yuck food...it will change a bit of your tongue taste...and you are forgetting I am the boss so I don't have to give reason to take leaves....

Type: whatever....

Tharn: Took leave for the day and decided to prepare all three meals for Type...he brings the food in Type's room and Type finished everything as he finds his cooking better than the maids...

Type: When did you learn all this Brother I have never heard of you being a good cook ever...

Tharn: I don't cook for others...I hardly get time to cook and I don't cook for, anyone...

Type: But you made for me ..

Tharn: Coz you don't fit in anyone's list...Tharn smile and went outside...

Type didn't understand so he shrugs his shoulder, he rubbed his stomach, and said see you are lucky to have his food...Type smiled...coz he feels like home for the first-time coz of Tharn...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.