48.Scared puppy

Type: brother please stop it and get up you are drinking too much...

Tharn: so, why do you care...go think about society, people, those maids, your feelings, and everyone's feelings except mine...coz I am a pervert, I am behind your body and this child of yours.....

Type: Brother we will talk tomorrow on this now please get up...brother, please...

Tharn: Go away Type I don't want to go...I want to drink ... I want to get drunk tonight so that I couldn't stand on my leg...so I can sleep for few days without thinking about you...

Type: Brother please, you are already too drunk, see you can't get up on your leg now also..so now stop it and go to your room....

Tharn: coz I don't wanna get up... I want to drink till I forget that who you are?? Till I move on, till I stop feeling for you, till I forget what you said to me back then...that how easily you can hurt me...

Type: Brother, I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you..please leave this bottle, stop drinking...

Tharn: No, you asked me to move on, release my heat... I move on like this ... I drink, I fuck and I hate people...so go away...

Type: Enough !!! Type shouted on top of his voice ...Enough is Enough !!! Tharn Gold get up from this chair and leave this bottle before I kick your ass...can't you see I am pregnant and struggling to make you stand...I am standing here begging you to stop drinking for 20 minutes with this big stomach in this condition...don't you have shame...now get up like a good boy else I swear you will not be able to get up for next 10 days from the hospital bed...

Tharn: looked at Type he started moving by himself...he is not able to walk but he is managing...

Type felt bad for shouting at him and gave him his shoulder to walk...both were silent after type's scolding...type is silent co he is feeling bad for shouting at Tharn and Tharn was angry 😡 Tharn sit on his bed with a sulking face...

Type: I am sorry...

Tharn: huh...

Type: I am sorry na...

Tharn: No, why you will be sorry Type, I am the one who should say sorry to you...I forgot you are pregnant...he extends his hand to touch Type's stomach but stopped in middle...sorry I forgot that you are just my brother's husband, this is not my baby, I am nothing to you...I don't have anyone...mew why did you leave me...I miss you...Tharn lay on the bed...

Type: Brother...please don't do this...I am sorry I didn't mean that...I just...

Tharn: You just find me pervert Type...after my girlfriend, I never dared to like anyone coz I was in deeply in love with her and I know how much I got hurt last time... I never planned to like your Type but it happened and I am sorry for that...I should have thought all this before liking you....and now it hurts more than the last time...you think I am...he couldn't complete his sentence and start. Crying....

Type never saw Tharn crying for anyone except Mew... Type lay beside Tharn and said...I am sorry brother...I never intended to hurt you...you are the only family I am left with and I don't wanna lose you...

Tharn gets up on his elbow and looked at Type...why you will lose me Type I will always there for you...

Type: No brother whom I loved in my life they are either died or left me...I am cursed brother...I am the unlucky one...I am a misfortune for people and I don't want to lose you...I have somehow accepted mew's death but I will die if anything happens to you brother please....don't try to come near me...