|03|

🦋Y/N🦋

After filing and faxing the agreement plan the Miller's sign for the home, I was finally off. I just got out of the shower and doing my skincare routine. Once I was done I brushed out my hair again and put two braids in the middle leaving the rest down. I really need to take it down and get my real hair done.

Once I was done I put on a light blue off the shoulder and short set with sandals I order I while ago

Once I was done I put on a light blue off the shoulder and short set with sandals I order I while ago. Then I put on some lip gloss and perfume and walked downstairs and to the car. I drove to the grocery store to get some extra stuff because you can never be too sure at one of Granny's cookouts.  After loading everything in I finally drove to my grandmother's home.

I could see the cars from up the road that's just how many of my family members are here. I groan as I called mom from the radio. "Hello," "Hi Ma, I have some extra stuff around here can you send somebody around here to help me get them?" I asked. "Yes, I'll send your uncles don't worry about it." She said. "Okay, thanks." I thanked grabbing my phone and purse getting out.

I could hear Charlie Wilson playing as I walked to the back gate

I could hear Charlie Wilson playing as I walked to the back gate. I shook my head with a smile on my face, My granny knows she loves her some Charlie. "Well, would you look at here," my uncle Josh said opening the fence. "Nette look how little ya daughter shorts is!" "Why must you start with me every time you see me?" I asked laughing.

"Josh will you leave my baby alone and go get the food out of her car." Granny said from the grill. "Hey, y'all," I said greeting the rest of the family walking over to the grill kissing Granny and Mom's cheek. "Hey Mom, hi granny."

They spoke and I dismissed myself going over to Alayah and sitting beside her. "Hey, you look nice." I said peeping her outfit. "Thank you I borrowed it from your closet." She laughed. "Really?" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I'll return it tomorrow." "Where's KJ?" "His sleeping he had a long morning."

"What do you mean long morning his 5," I said laughing. "I'll let Mom tell you," Alayah said standing up from the place she was sitting. "Tell me what?" "Ma's coming just wait." She said walking off and Ma took her place where she was sitting.

"What's Alayah talking about mama?" I asked looking at her as she took off her shades. "Myles showed up at the house today in a rage looking for you and Kai." "That's what you had to tell me on the phone? What did he say?" I asked. "Yeah, he wanted to see Kai, but I wouldn't let him the more I said no the more he got mad." She was holding back there's more to the story. "Is that all?" I pressed laying my arms on the table.

"Then he saw Kai standing in the window and said he was gonna get full custody of him we wouldn't see him anymore." Mom said grabbing my hand as I began to cry. "He can't do that. Myles hasn't been in Kai's life since the day he was born." I said as mom wiped the tears from my face with her thumbs. "As long as I'm here he'll never get the chance baby." Mom reassured me. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Mom got up from her seat coming over to me making me stand from the seat and walking me over to a thin picnic blanket that was in the sun. "I'll let you calm down and I'll be back to check on you." said mom kissing my head then walking back over to help with the food. "Look who's awake." Alayah spoke as she brought KJ over to me I wiped tears from my eyes then put over them quickly. "Layah come here real quick," Mama called. She smiled at me before walking away.

"Are you okay mama?" ask Kai hugging me. "Yeah mommy's okay, don't worry about it." I said kissing his cheek.  "Are you sure, I don't like to see you cry." He said sitting beside me. I smile as he snuggled into my side. "Yes, baby I promise."