|37|

🦋Y/N🦋

I woke up this morning to make breakfast before I went to town. " 'Morning" said Ma, walking over to the coffee machine. " Good morning." I said fixing her plate. "Why you up early?"  asked Ma as she sat down. "It's almost twelve."  I laughed. "Really?" She asked and I nodded, putting a plate in front of her.  "Thank you." She thanked, picking up the spoon. "Do you need anything before I have to go pick up Alayah from the airport?" I asked as I finished fixing my food.

"No, why is Lay coming home?" question Ma, cutting the pancake and eating it. "We're going to Boston next week." I said sitting down beside her at the counter. "Why y'all going to Boston?" Ma asked. "We're going on a double date." I replied while bringing the cup of Welcher's grape juice to my lips. "Double dates? Lord my babies going to meet with men they probably met on Grindr." Ma said while laying her head in her hands.

I almost spit the juice out trying not to laugh, I swallowed it before laughing. "Mom, I'm pretty sure you mean Tinder. And our dates are Mackie and Chris."  I said. "Oh had me worried. And y'all going out there for a date. I nodded, "It's for Mackie's birthday."  I said jumping my shoulders.

"Oh, that's better had me you worried for a minute." She said. "No need to worry Ma, there's nothing that we can't handle." I reassured. "Look at me for a second." Ma said. I looked over at her chewing on bacon. Her eyes scanned my face as if I was lying to her, she nodded before going back to her food. "What was that about?" I asked wiping my mouth.

"Just making sure the bruising was gone." She said finishing her food, then getting up putting her plate in the sink, taking her coffee from the counter she walked out of the kitchen going into the living room. I sighed getting up to put my plate in the microwave.

There hasn't been a peep out of Myles and whoever it was texting me in a couple of days. After I blocked the number after Kai's birthday and got my number changed I was somewhat stress-free. I'm still skeptical about going back to my place because Myles crazy ass could show up at any time and feel like he could do what ever he wanted.

But don't think I did take pictures of the damage he caused to me. I won't be stupid again. I walked up to my room taking off the robe I have on, going over to the closet to grab something to wear for today.  It's supposed to rain so I found something that's going to keep me covered. After I found something I grabbed a matching set of underwear, a pair of socks and put them on the bed.

Walking in the bathroom I turned on the water and stopped up the tub. As it fills I poured some essential oils and bubble bath in before turning to take off my clothes.

After getting out of the tub I put on lotion and brushed my teeth. I plugged my flat irons in and let them heat while I got dressed. Once my clothes were on I put on my shoes and went back into the bathroom. I put on my lashes, did some lip liner and lipgloss then took off the bonnet to start on my hair.

I played some music while I finished getting ready. I'm taking my hair down once I come back from picking Layah up from the airport. But before I do that I have to go by the house to change the locks on the doors. One thing that keeps taking my mind around in circles is how the hell did he get into my house.

After I finished doing my hair put on perfume then grabbed my phone, walking into the room I grabbed my Louis V bag, making sure I had everything I need inside before walking out of my room and downstairs.

Yelling from the foyer to Ma that I'm about to leave I take my keys from the key hanger

Yelling from the foyer to Ma that I'm about to leave I take my keys from the key hanger. "Okay be safe. Love ya." She yells back. "I love you too." I said taking the umbrella from the closet before walking out of the door pressing the auto start on the key fob as I walked out of the door.

After getting the doorknob changed and getting new keys made, I drove to the airport to pick up my babies. I'm waiting patiently in the car for them to come out of the airport. While I wait I'm replying back to the emails, I received from the landlords. Scheduling the tours for October. Once I had sent the emails, I made sure my tours schedules were cleared if it wasn't I could squeeze them in for later that day. 

💕Layah💕:

Unlock doors. OMW🖕🏽

Damn so demanding I didn't even get a, please. I rolled my eyes pressing the unlock button. I turned the music up as I waited for them. I sang along to Normani 'Wild Slide'. "You know, you really should pay more attention to your surroundings," Alayah said, I jumped turning the music down. "I hate you." I said turning to her, as she put her and Kai's things in the back.

I took off my seat belt and got out helping Kai. "Hi, mom." He said coming over to hug me. "Hey, baby." I said letting go of him to open the door.  Once he got in and put his seatbelt on I closed the door and got back in the driver seat and did the same.

"Here I changed the lock on the house. This the new key." I said taking a key from the cup holder, giving it to her as I backed out. "Why did you change the house locks?" asked Alayah. "You can never be too sure. Plus it was time for an update." I said jumping my shoulders getting out on the highway.
~~~~~
✨Anthony✨

"It was the best date I ever been on. She's really laid back and I like that about her." Chris said before swinging the club. "She might be the one to take you off the market." I joked stepping up to the tier.

Chris laughed shaking his head before he replied

Chris laughed shaking his head before he replied. "I invited her to  the game  next week." "Playa, playa. I'm bringing Y/N/N." I smirked high fiving him after I had swung. "Double dates." We said at the same time. "What do you have on the agendas for dates?" I asked.

"I got some stuff planned. Here's what I'm thinking."

After playing a couple of rounds of golf Chris and I went out separate ways. Once I pulled into the hotel I got out locking the doors then took the elevator up to my room. Tomorrow I'm flying back home before heading out to Boston.

I took off my shoes and put them over by the suitcase then grabbed my duffle to get changing clothes. I put everything on the bed as I walked over to the bathroom, turning the shower on.

After I got out of the shower and put on my clothes, I walked into the room to finished packing. Once I was done I order take-out and watched tv, not really watching my attention focused on my phone. Looking at places I could take Y/N outside of the double dates Chris has planned.

Maybe then I'll get the chance to ask her about the messages she has been receiving. I've noticed some other stuff that I'm going to bring up. Not finding anything I get up from the couch going to lay in bed I put my phone on charge and turning on the alarm, then getting in the bed going to sleep before my long flight tomorrow.