|50|

✨Anthony✨

A month had gone by since I asked Y/N to be my girl. She's still hasn't given me an answer exactly, so when I got a message from her yesterday asking if I wanted to join her and her family for Thanksgiving I was surprised, but I couldn't miss out on seeing her so of course, I said yes.

Most of the month I had been spending it with the boys, so I made plans with my brothers to spend some time with them before we all got together Thanksgiving day. We had spent most of the day golfing, we all decided to spend the night doing a little drinking.

"Aye Ant, what's going on with you with and Y/N?"  asked Willie drinking on Paul Masson. Swallowing the alcohol, "When I thought things was good I asked her to be mine." I said pouring myself another cup. "And?" Calvin urged.

"She told me she needed to think about?" I said jumping my shoulder

"She told me she needed to think about?" I said jumping my shoulder. "Aww man, you know that means she don't want you?" Willie asked laughing. "Naw we done had too many close calls. It's something deeper." I said drinking some more. "How you know it's not that other than something deeper?"

"Well if it was that she wouldn't  have invited me to Thanksgiving dinner." I smirked. "Woah big pimpin, Thanksgiving dinner?" Will asked. "Yeah, I'm leaving out later that day." I said taking another sip.

"That's a big step. Maybe she'll give you an answer." said Cal. I nodded agreeing with him  'Hopefully.' I thought taking another drink. After a couple more rounds I went up to my room, telling Cal and Will that they could take the guest rooms so they didn't have to drive home until they sobered up.

After I finished showering, I started packing for Dallas. I wasn't going to leave until 12 that gives me time to be with my family and eat with them before I had to leave. Once I was done I booked a last-minute hotel which I was lucky to find being that it is a holiday week.

Maybe Spankie will give me an answer when we're down there. I ain't pressing because I want them to take all the time that she needs, but if this has anything to do with her ex I hope she knows I'm nothing like him. I don't know what happened between them, but I wonder if he's the one behind the messages or the reason her eye was bruised.

~~~~
🦋Y/N🦋

Yes, it has been a month since I told Anthony that I need to think about this whole relationship thing. And I've been taking this whole month working on myself trying to separate my past from now because I just don't want to jeopardize what I got going for me now.  And I have taken it into consideration and I'm going to give him my answer when we get to Texas.

"Okay, I'll see you then. Bye. " Alayah said hanging up the phone as she came and got in my bed. "Who was that?" I asked playing with Kai's hair as he sleeps. "Chris." She said grinning. "Ooh, what did he say?" "He can join us for the holidays, but he's coming to Nola while we're down there." She said putting her phone on the side table.

"That's cute. You think he's going to ask you to be his girlfriend?" I asked looking at her. Her eyes went wide, she's hiding something. "He already did." I said squinting at her. "Yeah, he did." She confessed. That's why she was pressing so hard for me to say yes to Anthony.  "Layah when?" I asked pushing her shoulders a little.

"The day we left for New York

"The day we left for New York." She said smiling. "Layah you dirty bitch, that's was two months ago." I said. How could she keep that from me this long? She be in everybody's business but don't want nobody to be in her's. "Uhh, details." I demanded.

"Well we had been linking with each other since I had left after Djay's signing party and we just thought it was time. So when he asked I said yeah." said Layah. "Y'all gonna be so cute together." I gushed. "Thank you, now if you could do the same we both can be cute together." She said eyeing me.

"I will, I'm going to talk to him once he comes to Dallas," I said. "Wait his coming to dinner?" She asked, I nodded then answered "Yes I invited him yesterday after we had talked." I said playing the tv.   "You promise?" She asked sticking out her pinky. I hesitated for a minute before locking my pinky with her's. "Promise." I said kissing it then letting go.

I may have just promised her but I wasn't going to talk to him until  I found out what I was going to say before I gave him my answer. I was most definitely going to talk to him then.