|12|

✨Anthony✨

I started early today. I did a quick workout before I had to go pick up Chris so we could go to the airport to get Sebastian. After getting out of the shower I did the rest of my routine then walked into the bedroom to put on my shoes. I put on a pair of black  Nike shoes then put on some cologne. I grabbed my phone then went downstairs to get my keys and walked out to the car. I start the ignition and pulled out of the driveway waiting for my phone to connect to the radio. Once it had connected I called Chris.

 Once it had connected I called Chris

"Hey," Chris spoke. "Hey, I'm about to pull up," I said stepping on the gas. "Okay, I'm walking out of the building now," Chris stated. "Alright, " I hung up the phone as I pulled in front of the hotel. I put it in park and waited for Chris to get in. " 'Morning," He greeted putting his coffee in the cupholder and then putting on his seatbelt. " 'Morning," I said putting the car in drive and then starting towards the airport.

"What's on the agenda for the day?" Chris asked as I stopped at the stop sign. "Besides getting our suits, nothing, I'm thinking we just order take out and have a couple of drinks before we have to leave out in the next day or so," I said pressing the gas again. "Sounds like a plan," Chris said before pulling out his phone to play on it.

I pulled into one of the empty parking spots and got my phone. I sent a text message to Sebastian to let him know that we had made it and what side of the parking lot we are at. Then I sent a message to Y/N about the details for Thursday's game. Once she let me know about it I thanked her and then locked my phone.

"Have you thought about where you're going to take Y/N this weekend?" Chris asked. "Not at all, I wanna take her somewhere low-key" I replied. "There is the cool place on Irving Boulevard called Cidercade, it's  like an arcade-type restaurant it should be as low-key as possible." Chris said.

"That's where I'll take her then." I said as Sebastian walked up to the car put his luggage in and then getting in. "Hey guys," He said closing the door.  "Hey Seb."  Chris and I spoke. I back out of the parking lot and started towards Fellow to get our suits.

Once we made it back towards my place we walked inside  I took my suit up to my room then I went to get us a beer.  "What are we going to order for take-out?" I asked giving them a beer. "I'm down for pizza." Sebastian said. "Me too." Chris said. "I'll be back." I said standing up with my phone and walking out to order two pizzas. After ordering the pizzas I walked back to the living room.

It didn't take long for the food to get there. After I paid for them I took them back to the living room and put them on the coffee table. I grabbed the remote and went to youtube going to Djay's highlights of the year and we watched them as we ate. "He sucks," Sebastian said before taken another bite of pizza. "Sucks? Dude is the top ten ranking offensive linemen." I said looking over at him. "And the best by far. Chris added.

"Oh, I mean he's good." He stated but it came out more like a question he is clearly confused. This is going to be a long day of trying to explain this to him.
~~~~~~~~~