|64|

Happy Holidays y'all and happy readings~ T💕
~~~~~
🦋Y/N🦋

The alarm clock went off early. Christmas Eve, I really wished I would have kicked Layah and Mari out of my room earlier so I could get a few hours of sleep. They didn't leave until this morning around 3 a.m. After they made sure that I was okay, we talked for a while before they went to their rooms. Once I had showered and put on a comfortable outfit and did my hair,I went downstairs to make cookies.

I was the first one up so that gave me time to prep and start the baking. I was relieved that Ma and 'em hadn't woken up just yet because I really didn't want to discuss something so traumatizing on Christmas Eve. Some  time had passed before Kai joined me wearing his Minecraft pj set.

Once the cookies came out of the oven I let them cool before  I began to frost them. "Ma can I have one?" asked Kai with frosting around his mouth. I laughed while unlocking my  phone. I snapped a picture, "Yeah baby you can have just one." I said pressing the sleep/wake button and laying it face down on the counter again.

"Here," I said, taking a paper towel and giving it to him. "Thanks Mama," He said, taking both the cookie and napkin and running off somewhere probably to find Djay. They've 'competing' on Madden '22 and Djay didn't like the fact he was losing to a six year old.  "Oh, cookies." Layah said as she  came over taking one. "Hey hands off until I finish decorating them."  "Why are you up at 7 making cookies?" She asked biting into it.

"We always make cookies on Christmas eve." I said, jumping my shoulders. "Which you would normally sleep through." She laughed, finishing the rest of it.Flipping her off,  I finished piping the rest of the icing on the cookies. "You love me. Has Mackie gotten in touch with you?" She asked. I shook my head dusting cookie crumbs from my hands, "No, why?" I asked going to the sink.

"I was just asking." She said, jumping her shoulders. I know her, she wouldn't be just asking, she knows something that I don't. "Layah, what are you keeping from me?" I asked while drying my hands. "Nothing really, I was just asking." She said.

I squinted at her and she started smiling. "Alayah," I warned, she stood up from the chair, walking to the pantry. "I don't know anything really. On another note,when I finish we have to go out and get gifts for the guys."  She said coming back out with a box of Chocolate Pebbles.

I rolled my eyes. She always waits 'til the last minute to do anything. "How do you know I don't have something already?" I asked taking two bowls from the dish rack. " 'Cause you and I are the same, we wait last minute to do anything. Plus you didn't bother me about helping you pick out something for Mac." replied Alayah getting the milk.

"Fine, I wanna get Seb something too since he'll be spending Christmas with us."  I replied taking the bowl going to the table and she followed me. Alayah said, "Aww, you really are in love with Sebastian." I laughed, "No, not at all. I want him to feel a part of the family, ya know."  "Yeah I know," She said sarcastically.

Once I had finished and washed dishes,I headed upstairs to get dressed. Closing the door, I went into the closet. It took me forever to find something to wear, being that it was cold outside yesterday, I settled with a long sleeve black dress and black thigh high boots. Walking back in the room, I went over to the vanity to get jewelry to pair with it then started to get dressed.