|15|

✨Anthony ✨

I woke up this morning with a headache. After taking some medicine I did a small workout then got in the shower then to get ready for breakfast with Y/N's family. Once I was done I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked over to the sink to brush my teeth then my hair.

Once I was done I walked back into the room of the suite and looked through my luggage for something to wear

Once I was done I walked back into the room of the suite and looked through my luggage for something to wear. After  I found something I put it on, then put on cologne. After I put on  my shoes and grabbed my keys and phone and walked out to the hotel room going down to Chris and Sebastian's hotel room door. I knocked on Sebastian's door first. He opens the door still in his PJs. "Why aren't you ready?" I asked.

"Terrible hangover." He spoke squinting. "Damn okay, let me see if Chris is up." I said turning around to knock on Chris' door. "Don't bother his hangover is worse than mine." He said. I sigh and shook my head. "Aight I'll see y'all later on then." I said. "Yeah. Good luck, let's us know how everything goes." Sebastian said. I nodded before he closed the door. I walked down to the elevator and going down to the lobby.

Once I stepped off the elevator I walked out to my car. I got in and started it, putting in the address that Y/N sent me in the GPS. I put on my seatbelt and started in the direction of the BnB.

~~~~~
🦋Y/N🦋

I groaned turning off my alarm for the second time this morning. Ma woke me up at 5 this morning to go take down decorations from the night before. Here it is   8 in the morning and I have to get dressed for breakfast.  I sigh and lay back on the pillow closing my eyes again.

"Come in!" I said as somebody knock on the door.  "You're  in still bed." Alayah said sitting down in the bed. "I'm beyond tired." I said looking at her. "Well, you're just gonna have to be tired. Get your ass up." I groaned and pulled the covers over my head.

"Fine, I'll just tell Mackie that you're sick. And send him back home." Alayah said standing up from the bed. "Ugh, fine you're lucky I like the man," I said taking the covers off of me. I throw my legs over the side and put on my slides. I walked past Alayah rolling my eyes and going into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"So what happened with you dancing with Mack last night?" Alayah asked plopping back down on the bed. I rolled my eyes as I rinsed out my mouth then spoke. "He saw Ma crying and ask her to dance, but I'm not complaining 'cause Seb's a great slow dancer." I said. "I know Chris and I talked to her after we finished dancing." She said blushing.

"Aww, you're blushing hard." I  picked with her before opening the mouthwash. "Leave me alone, and since when did you get close to Sebastian to call him Seb?" She asked side-eyeing me. "Layah stop trying to take the topic off of your little crush. Where did y'all run off to last night after y'all finished talking to Ma?" I  question walking over to the closet.

"We sat at another table and talked for a while. He's such a gentleman."  She said throwing her head back on the pillow smiling. I rolled my eyes and smiled,  "Maybe you'll get to see him again today. That's if him and  Sebastian recovered from that shoot game last night." I laughed.