|74|

Just wanted to say thank y'all for being so patient with these updates. I know I've been taking so long with them and I promise to have a steady update schedule. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.~ T ❄️

--------

✨Anthony✨

It's been some weeks since the trial and little fiasco with Y/N's auntie. I've been staying with her for the time being and even though all that's over she has been burying herself knee-deep in work, on top of all that she had been catching hell from social media and it just added on to her stress. 

So I planned a little vacation for just us. Nette had agreed to keep Kai, she was all down with the idea of Y/N having a getaway, she most definitely needs it and so do I.  We will be gone for the week being that right after this we have to get ready for the movie premiere, it was best I made it a week.

Press tours are done so I don't have to worry about doing anything once I'm there just the both of us relaxing.  Her mom came and got Kai around ten this morning, once he had left I washed the dishes and finished up on the laundry she started before she went to work, then headed up to her room to pack her some clothes for the following days to come.

I mention to her last night, of her coming to New Orleans with me for today and making sure to tell her we'll come back later tonight

I mention to her last night, of her coming to New Orleans with me for today and making sure to tell her we'll come back later tonight. After she complained for thirty minutes about it being an eight-hour drive, four hours there and back.

I convinced her that I'll be driving and she quickly agreed, but what she doesn't know is I booked a flight for later in the day.

She got off a little early so now I have to find a way to kill some time before we have to leave for the airport. "Mackie, why are we at Maple's?" She asked taking her seat belt off.  "We might miss Mardi Gras, I wanted to get you a king cake. Now stop asking questions and come on." I said, getting out of the car and closing the door behind me.

~~~~~

🦋Y/N🦋

I rolled my eyes getting out behind him, "I haven't been to Mardi Gras in years." I said walking over to him.  Anthony grabbed my hand leading us up to the door, "And you probably won't go this year." He said while opening it, he not wrong, I  would love to go, but I literally don't have the time for it, so he's right plus Maples's has the best king cakes.

Anthony took me to a table and pulled out my chair. "Thank you," I thanked scooting closer to the table. "No problem, what do you want besides cake?" He asked still standing. "Just that and a chocolate brownie please." I smiled up at him. He chuckled, "Okay, I'll be back."  I nodded taking out my phone as he walked away.

Mari🤰🏾🤎 :

Hey sexies😏

I smiled shaking my head, this girl get on my damn nerve. I opened it a quickly replied.