|57|

✨Anthony✨

"I think we can take the boys on Bourbon for a little fun."  "Anthony we can not take five little boys down Bourbon." Y/N said laughing, shifted  fixing the shirt on her shoulder. "Why not we went down Bourbon penty of times we were young." I laughed, after we got off the phone yesterday I had the idea we should get together and let her and Kai meet the boys when she comes down.   

"Umm, I'm still very much young and our parents didn't take us. You know the things we saw down there." She laughed. "Yeah I saw my first pair of breast, that's not what  I meant." I tried to cover. "Oh, I know and that's why it's not a good idea to take the kids." She said.  "Fine then where should we go?"  "We can take them to see Christmas lights, since we are spending Christmas down there." She said.

"Yeah, that's perfect we can go out for food before then." I added, "So it's a date." said Y/N.  "Y/N/N, have you seen my, oh hi Mackie." Alayah said. "Hey Layah." I spoke. "How did you know I was on the phone with him?" question Y/N. "I saw his reflection through your glasses." said Alayah with all seriousness in her voice.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing as Y/N took them off

I couldn't stop myself from laughing as Y/N took them off.  "Don't laugh to hard forehead."  Before saying anything the front door opened and Michael's voice ranged through the house. "Aye, Ant you ready man?"  Several foots came towards the living room, I said "Yeah, give me a minute." "You going out?" asked Y/N. I nodded, "Yeah I'm going out for drinks with Michael and my brothers."

"Okay, be safe. I'll see you later." "I'll see you later." I said ending the call as I walked into the foyer. "Was that Y/N?" asked Mike. "Yeah, it was."  "You hitting that?" He question walking out of the door. "Naw man, she's my girlfriend." I said closing the door behind me walking out to his car. "About damn time. I was about to shoot my shot." He said,  getting in putting on a seatbelt we started towards the bar.

We had been there for a while, "I'm going to get more drinks, y'all want anything?" asked Aaron standing up from the table. "More shots." I said throwing back another placing the glass on the table. He nodded before walkng off, "So Ant, Mike tells us that you finally hooked up with Spankie." Cal said. I shook my head laughing, "Naw man, we haven't hooked up. I told him we are together." I said.

"That's even better, but y'all have been together since July and you mean to tell me y'all haven't hooked up?" I shook my head saying a no.Lying. I don't want to share something so personal about Y/N with them. "Damn playing it safe I see." laughed Willie drinking the beer. "What's wrong with that?" I asked. "Nothing, you do you." said Calvin strugging his shoulders. We had a few more rounds before we all went home.

~~~~~

🦋Y/N🦋

"Knock knock." Layah voice came as she opened my room door. "What's up?" I paused the tv as she came over plopping down on the bed. "I'm leaving the house tomorrow morning to do some preparations for Nola." Alayah said putting a handful of popcorn in her mouth.

"You need to use the car?" I asked chewing on popcorn myself.  She nodded her head, "Yeah, if you don't need it." She said. "No I'm staying in bed tomorrow." I have the day off  to get some rest I've been nonstop working, helping Ma getting moved in and unpacked I haven't had the chance to rest so I really needed it.

" I have the day off  to get some rest I've been nonstop working,  helping Ma getting moved in and unpacked I haven't had the chance to rest so I really needed it

"No, I'm off I'm just gonna lay in." I said, she nodded  putting her feet under my covers. "What are we watching?" She asked fluffing the pillow before laying back on them. "Titanic." I said with a mouth full of popcorn.  I got comfortable scooting over to give her some more room, knowing that we both are going to fall asleep in the middle of it.

My beds pretty big, but Alayah sleeps wild.  I played the movie and snuggled under the covers as well, pressing play.