|56|

🦋Y/N🦋

Work is going by smoothly, I did a few showings earlier in the day and right now I'm on my lunch break finishing up on some paper work as well. Looking through some credit files doing credit checks when a knock came on my office door.

"Come in." I said not looking up from the document. It's probably Erin coming in to tell me about my next showing. He closed the door behind him coming over sitting in one of the chairs in front of my desk.

"Y/N, you've been having this little glow every since you came back from Texas. Did you meet a cowboy out there?" asked Erin folding his arms across his chest. "Erin, I ain't meet a damn cowboy." I laughed closing the folder. "Cowgirl? I didn't know you swing that way." He said leaning forward. "Now Erin, I didn't meet a cowgirl either. But there is a guy." I said eating some more of the soup.

"Girl I knew it. Everybody thinks you're pregnant again." He smiled. Pregnant where the hell did they pull that shit from. "So y'all been discussing me while I was gone?" He rolled his eyes sitting back once again. "You didn't deny it." said Erin.  "I'm not pregnant Erin." I laughed shaking my head.

"Ugh, let me go break the news to everyone, oh and tell Kai he isn't to Hollywood to come visit us

"Ugh, let me go break the news to everyone, oh and tell Kai he isn't to Hollywood to come visit us." He said walking out of the door closing it behind him. I finish off the food before I started on the paperwork.

After a while, the door opened, and Erin stepped through with a pink box. He smirked at me and opened it, facing me.

"Who sent this? Is this a regular thing now or what?"

I jumped my shoulders and asked him to leave. Erin rolled his eyes and shut the door. I listened for his footsteps to leave and soon it was quiet.

I pulled out my phone and FaceTimed Mackie. He answer after the second ring. I said, "I can't accept your gifts."

"Damn. I don't even get a 'hey, handsome'."

I sighed and bit my bottom lip. "Hey, handsome, I can't accept your gifts." "And why not?" I didn't want to tell him I didn't want it because I most definitely did, but it's a little off receiving love and affection from a man when you didn't get it like that before.

I jump my shoulders once more not knowing what to say. "Well, don't think of its as a gift. Let it be a thank for the other night and the morning after." He smirked. My cheeks heated, I screamed mentally before speaking, "Thank you, it's beautiful." I thanked.

"You're welcome. If small things like this make you blush imma have to send you a gift every week." "You know what-" Erin voice came in over my office phone. "Ms. Y/L/N, your 3 o'clock is ready." I sigh pressing the button, "Okay bring them in." I said before turning back to the call.

"I have to go, work calls." "What time do you get off?" "Around five or six." I replied. "I'll call you when you get off. If that's fine with you." "Yeah that's fine. I'll talk you later. Thank you again." I smiled. "No problem, talk to you later." He said smiling, I couldn't fight the smile on my face as I ended the call.

So this is love?