|09|

🦋Y/N🦋

Today is our last day in New Orleans and I don't want to leave.  I just finished getting all my stuff together, we ain't leaving for another two hours or so, but I wanted to have it done. I sat on the couch in the living room scrolling through Twitter when Alayah walked in.

"How was last night?" "Shush, I have a headache," I said as she picked my feet up a sat down putting them on her lap.  I didn't get home last night until late and  I woke up this morning with a hangover. "How late did you stay out?" Layah asked looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"I didn't get here until after 2 this morning, left Bourbon Heat at nine and we went to Fat Tuesday's and stayed until they closed." I said locking my phone. "So you had fun?" She said. "Yeah, I did." I said smiling. "Did Djay tell y'all about the dates?" asked Mama sitting down. "Yea, he called me last night. He invited Mackie to the game and party." I said rolling my eyes.

"No he didn't?" Mom laughed. "Yeah, so he's coming." "He's going to be your plus one?" Alayah asked shifting. "No, he might bring someone." I said sitting up. "Does Djay know who he going to?" Layah asked. "No most likely Dallas knowing him, but whatever team he chooses I'll be happy. Anyways what time are we leaving?" asked Ma.

"We can leave after we go to Backatown for coffee," I said before standing up from the couch. "I'm about to go wake Kai up, the keys are on the table for when y'all get ready to load y'all stuff up." I said before walking out and going upstairs.

Before waking Kai up I walked into my room to change out of my nightclothes. I opened my duffle bag and grabbed my black tracksuit from it. I took off my clothes and put them in the duffle then zipped it up. While I was putting my clothes on Alayah came in the room. "Hey, I have to leave for LA Tuesday." She said plopping down on the bed.

"Aww, for how long?" I asked putting my shirt on. "About two weeks or so, but I'll be there for Djay's game and signing." She said. "I'm going to miss you." I said. "Yeah, don't sap it we both know that you won't, but that's not what I came in here for. I'm scheduling us a dress fitting tomorrow, so next week I need you to come out to LA for a couple days." said Alayah standing up. I tied up my shoes and stood up. "Okay, that's fine." I said grabbing the duffle and suitcase and we walked out the door.

"I'm about to go get Kai up, can you take these out to the car for me?" I asked taking the strap off my shoulder

"I'm about to go get Kai up, can you take these out to the car for me?" I asked taking the strap off my shoulder. "Yeah." Layah said taking it. "Thank you." I thanked her and walked across the hall to get Kai. After waking him up I made sure everything was turned off and locked. Then we walked out to the car and started to the coffee shop.

Once we made it there we went inside to order. After getting our coffee and some food we walked back out to the car, "I'm not driving it's up to one of y'all." I said giving the keys to Mama and walking to the back door. "You can drive Layah."    said Mama giving her the keys. She unlocked the door and I put Kai back in his car seat and buckled him in. Once he was trapped in I walked around to the back passenger side, got in and did the same.

"We value our lives Layah." I said while giving Kai his iPad.  "Dang I ain't even put it in reverse yet." She said starting the car. "Just making sure you know." Mom said as we both laughed.  Layah rolled her eyes pulling out of the parking spot and starting toward Shreveport.

~~~~~~
We finally made it home after what seems like forever.  Alayah and I had switch places in Natchitoches and  I drove the rest of the way home.  I pulled into Mom's house.

"I had fun y'all, but I gotta go take me a nap I'll talk to y'all later." "See you later." Alayah and I said. After she got her stuff out I backed out and started to drive home.

"Kai is coming with me Tuesday. If that's okay?" question Alayah. "I don't know why you always ask me. You know I don't care." I said pressing the gas pedal.  "Okay.''

We had finally made it home, turned the car off, and got out. I walked to the  back  to help Kai out. "Did you have fun Bubba?"  I asked undoing the seat belts of his car seat. "Yes, I want to go to the aquarium again." He said jumping down off the side railings. I closed the door smiling and walked around back  to get our luggage.

Once we got everything out we all walked to the front door and I unlocked it. I loved being in New Orleans, but I missed being at home.  I kicked the door closed, "I'm going upstairs to take a shower and maybe a nap afterwards ."  "Okay, I'll probably take Kai to the park." said Alayah. I nod and walked upstairs. I stopped in Kai's room to put his clothes away. Once I was done I walked into my room. I put my duffle in the chair then walked over to the dresser and grabbed a t-shirt and basketball shorts, then I walked into the bathroom to take a bath.

Once I was done I dried off put on my clothes and walked back in the room and laid down. I turned the tv on. I went to Hulu and put it on Living Single. I need to get my hair done before I fly out to California. I grabbed my phone and text my stylist to set an appointment for some braids. Once she confirmed I locked my phone and continued to watch tv. About halfway through the episode, my phone started to go off.

Drug Dealer💊:

I had fun this weekend. It was great catching up with you.
                                                                                Me:
               Me too. Next time we go out everything's on me😂

Drug Dealer💊:  Most definitely, you really broke me, but I didn't mind😂

Me:
You insisted😒but maybe we can out for dinner or something while we're in Dallas

Drug Dealer💊: Are you asking me out on a date🤨

Me:
No this me asking you to go to dinner with me

Drug Dealer💊: Fine since you won't say it sure we can go on a date. Since you can't get enough of me😂

Me: ok see you then and don't flatter yourself😂

Drug Dealer💊: See you then

"I really gotta change his name." I thought as I logged out of the messages. I smiled and changed his name then locked my phone and put it on the side table. I continued to watch tv until I went to sleep.