|34|

~How do y'all feel about a Sebastian Stan book? Yes or No?~ T💕

~~~~~~

✨Anthony✨

I pressed the snooze button on my phone as I walked into the bathroom. I have a meeting this morning at 7, I know for a fact that this is going to be a long ass day to make matters worse I have a hangover, which ain't going to help me today. Last night after coming back from Disneyland Chris and I went out for a few drinks. When I say few I mean we didn't go home until almost 5.

Groaning I turned on the water and started to wash my face, letting the water get hot to wake me up a little. Once I had dried my face, I got the toothbrush from its case and put toothpaste on it, and started to brush my teeth, afterwards I rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash.

Walking back in the room I grabbed a t-shirt from the chair as I walked by it. Putting it over my head, putting my arms through the shirt as I walked over to the desk where my laptop is set up at. I sat down in the chair opening the laptop and logging in going straight to zoom.

I sent my manager, I'm supposed to be on the call with my agent and publicist as well, to talk about some upcoming projects outside of this movie I'm working on with Alayah. After this call, I just want to order something from room service and watch Tv.

After discussing plans about these new projects and finding out that I won't be hosting Kimmel, I booked a flight back home before heading to Boston for a while. Room service was delivered a minute ago so I'm sitting on the couch eating that watching the highlights from Djays game Sunday, he's good and it was a close game considering Dallas Sucks. How the hell are they gonna beat New Orleans, I'll never know.

Taking my phone from the coffee table I sent a message to him to mess with him.

Me:

0 and 7?😂

Djay:

0 and 1 my boi. Don't play us😂😂

Me:

I'm just fucking with ya. Aye better luck next time

Djay:

I appreciate it man

Laughing I locked my phone throwing it on the couch beside me as I finished eating. Once I had finished I took everything to the trash can and threw it away, then I washed and dried my hands throwing the paper towel away as I walked by the trash can.

I sat on the couch picking my phone up in the process. I needed to call Chris about the game details. I went to the contacts list and clicked on his name waiting for it to dial out. "Hi, Mack." answered Chris. "Hey, man what are the plans for the 26th?" I asked putting my feet on the coffee table.

"Um, the game starts at twelve and the stadium is 32 minutes away, so we'll do breakfast around 10:30ish then leave around 11." Chris stated, nodding "Okay, thanks." I said. "Oh, and don't worry about booking hotels, y'all can crash at my place." Chris stated.

"You sure man?" I asked leaning down to grab the cold drank from the floor. "Yeah, no problem at all." He reassured. "Ight, thanks again." I thanked putting the drink up to my lips. "No problem." He said before hanging up.

Putting the drink back on the floor, I scrolled through Instagram for a while. I logged out, pressing the sleep/wake button I put the phone back down beside me. Picking it back up as it dinged to let me know I have a message.

It's a message from a number I didn't know, I did face id unlocking the phone to view the message.

Unknown: