|54|

🦋Y/N🦋

I lay looking up at the ceiling, my mind blank. It wasn't until the light snoring came from beside me I remembered where I was. A smile creeping on my face.  Last night was one of the best nights of my life.

I lightly pulled the covers back getting out of bed careful not to wake him.  Grabbing his shirt and my purse from the floor I quietly walked out of the room. I put the shirt on as I made it to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I had some hickeys on my neck but nothing I couldn't hide until I had the chance to cover them.

Placing the bag on the counter getting my phone to check the time. It's one in the afternoon, I can't believe I slept this late. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing my teeth.  Once I had finished I washed my face, then walked out.  Anthony's still sleeping so I walked over to the balcony doors to get some fresh air.

I opened the door walked out and sat in a chair. The penthouse was pretty high up so I ain't worried about anybody seeing me in just a shirt. I unlocked my phone going to order food through Doordash. Deciding on Chilli's.

Ordering Anthony a Just Bacon Burger with fries and myself a Cajun Chicken Pasta. Swiping up I went to check my messages being that my phone was on DND since I came here last night.  I rolled my eyes going to Alayah's since she was the first one to text me.

Layah 💕:

You got some rich dick now you can't talk to poor people 😒

Me:
We didn't do anything don't worry

The three bubbles came up and disappeared before she FaceTime me. I laughed as I press the answer button. "Yes Lay?" I answered smiling.  "I know you didn't go to that hotel and didn't do anything." She said. "I most definitely didn't ." I laughed. "Omg, how was it?" She gasped. "That's not something we should talk about over the phone." I said, laying back in the chair.  "Hickeys!?"  

Damn, she most wants the whole damn world to know. "Can you not yell that?" I asked laughing. "Don't get your tits in a twist, ain't nobody here they all out at the zoo." She said popping a chip in her mouth.   "Why you didn't go?" I asked. "I had a zoom meeting, but don't try to change the subject. How was it?" 

"I'll tell you when I get home our food is being delivered." I said. I'm glad that notification came because I didn't want to talk about this it now. "You make me sick." "I love you too, bye." I said standing up from the chair walking back into the hotel.

"See ya later." She said ending the call  I threw the phone on the couch as I walked by going to the door. Opening taking the bag from the delivery girl thanking her then closed the door going back to the living room everything and sitting on the couch.

"Hey gorgeous." Anthony said walking out of the bathroom shirtless. "Hey handsome. I ordered us food." I said as he kissed my forehead before sitting down beside me. I passed him his food out of the bag, mumbling thank you he opened it. It was a brief moment of silence before I spoke. "Listen Mack, I've been thinking about this a long ass time, and finally decided what I wanted to do," I started looking at him, his expression completely changed.

"If you gonna let me down, I still hope we can remain friends." He said eyes focusing on me. "What? No, after the night we had. It confirmed my feelings more, my answer is yes. Anthony, I would love to be your girlfriend." I said,  I hope I'm making the right choice, not because of him, but me.

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear that." He smirked, standing taking my hand pulling me up. "What about the food?" I question, him leading me out of the living room."Leave it, I'm about to eat something better." He said as we walked into the bedroom. I couldn't fight the smile from coming on my face. Those words made my legs feel like jello especially coming from him.