|22|

🦋Y/N🦋

I jumped up from my sleep from a nightmare, that is the first one I've had in years, and it's always about what happened between me and Myles. I groaned looking over at the clock, 9 a.m. I might as well get up and get dressed. I have to go pick Layah, Kai, and Missie from the airport in the next hour or so,  then I have to come back and pack and get ready to drive to New Orleans. I walked over to the dresser getting something comfortable to put on.

I just know it's gonna be hot out so I don't want to put on anything that's gonna have me hot all day.  I called Djay in the process of me finding something. "What do you want?" He answered. "Damn, no hello or how are you." I said putting the phone on top of the dresser. "My bad. Hello, my loving sister. How are you? " He asked being sarcastic.

Asshole. "Look stupid, I wanted to know if you and Amari wanted to go to New Orleans with me and the girls?" I asked finally finding something, I got a black underwear set and laid everything in the bed. Going back to the dresser to get my phone. "What girls?" He asked smacking on something.  "Alayah and Miriam," I said walking into the closet to get a pair of shoes and my robe.

"Yeah, we'll go. How long are we gonna be down there?" asked Djay. "Just for two days, nothing major. We leave today." I said as I walked into the bathroom.  "Okay, let me go tell Mari so we can get packed." He said. "Okay, I have to pick them up from the airport in the next hour or so, then we'll leave out around one." I said turning on the water letting it fill up the tub.

"Okay, let me go to tell Mari so we can start packing. " He said. "Okay, see you later." I said before hanging.   I throw my phone on the bed, then starting taking off my clothes putting them in the hamper. "Hey Alexa, shuffle my old school playlist," I said turning off the water getting in, relaxing in the bubbles.

After I was done relaxing, I washed my body then did a body scrub. Once I was done I got out, letting the water drain I tried off and put on my robe as I went over to the sink. I turned on the water getting my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth. Once I was done I did mouthwash then started my skincare routine.

While I let it set I walked into the room to get my prime from the vanity. I walked back in the bathroom and washed the mask off.  Once I was done I patted my face dry then added a moisturizer and primer. Once I was done I walked back into the main room to put on my clothes and shoes.

I put on lotion after I had got out of the tub

I put on lotion after I had got out of the tub. I put on a tan T-shirt dress and paired it with silver jewelry, white sandals, and a brown Louis Vuitton bag. Once I was done I walked back in the bathroom taking off my bonnet and did my hair, I put it  in a high puff because the heat we've been having ain't it.