|29|

Rip Chadwick you are truly missed and an inspiration to many. Continue to get your rest💞In my culture, death is not the end. It's more of a stepping off point🖤💜 (This chapter was meant for Saturday).
~~~~~
🦋Y/N🦋

Today is everybody's last day home. Before Amari and I have to leave for Dallas and Layah, Kai, and Miriam go back to Los Angeles. Speaking of I have to find out what time they leave. Grans is cooking us dinner before we leave. So after we finished packing, we will go over there. I had finished packing about thirty minutes ago. Now I'm in Kai's room packing his things.

"Remember to call every day before and after filming and school." I said putting his favorite pair of PJs in his suitcase. "I promise mom." He said looking down at his iPad. "Oh and don't talk to strangers. There's bad people in the world and I don't want you getting hurt." I said, zipping his suitcase. "Oh and-" "I'll make sure I'll call every night before bed." Kai said looking up from the iPad.

I nodded walking off to the bathroom to get his toothbrush and a few other things, then I walked back into his room. Once I was done packing his things, I gave him clothes then walked out of his room to let him change. I walked back to my room and changed. Once I walked in I went to open the dresser to find something decent.

I showered earlier so I just needed to change into something more presentable. Once I found something, I walked over to the bed and put the clothes on there. I took off the clothes I had on which was a white cropped tank and black sweat pants. Then I started to put on my clothes.

After I was done I put on my shoes then walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth again and take off my bonnet

After I was done I put on my shoes then walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth again and take off my bonnet. Once I was done I got my phone from the charger then walked downstairs. "Yea, I'll be home tomorrow we can do it then." I heard Miriam say from the living room.  "Y'all ready?" I asked standing at the entrance.

They all nodded standing up from where they're sitting. I turned on my heels going back in the foyer and getting the key fob from the key hanger, then opening the door walking out of it. I pressed the start put on the key fob starting it from the door as I waited for them to walk out so I could lock the door.

After they came out I closed the door locking it then walked out to the car getting in, putting my foot on the break pressing the start button.  I put my seat belt on then backed out of the driveway way starting towards Gran's house.
~~~~
We made it to Granny's house five ago minutes. She had just finished cooking and everybody's now fixing plates.  I have Kai's plates in my hand moving around the kitchen fixing him something.  "So Y/N/N, what's going on between you and Black Falcon?" My uncle asked putting spaghetti on his plate.

"Black Falcon?" I asked laughing. "Don't play dumb Y/N." Mikey said now looking at me. "Yeah Black Falcon. Don't laugh 'cuz ain't nothing funny." Buck said jumping in the conversation.  See they still treat me like I'm thirteen years old, so I'm not gonna say anything.

"I don't know what y'all talking about." I said jumping my shoulders then turning around walking out making kai his plate in the dining room where he sat with his cousins. Once I gave him the plate I walked back into the kitchen to fix mine.

Forever With LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara