|07|

🦋 Y/N🦋

I groan as somebody knocked on the door. Maybe if I just lay here whoever it was would go away. I turned over on my stomach, throwing the covers over my head. "I know you're up, cause you not snoring," said Mama walking through the door. "Y/N Y/N/M Y/L/N, wake up." She said taking them off me and turning on the light beside the bed. I sat up in the bed putting my back against the headboard. I looked at the time on my phone, 7:30 a.m. "Mama it's seven-thirty in the morning, why are you up this early?" I asked looking as she. stat on the side of the bed.

"I went out to Ihop to get breakfast, you can eat before you go to work. So get up and come downstairs to eat." She said before getting up walking out of the room and closing the door. I throw the covers off me, put on my Nike slides, and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I was done I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning y'all." I said going to the cabinet to get a cup. "Good morning," Alayah said sitting at the table. " 'Morning." Kai said sitting down at the table across from Alayah. "Thank you for the card and flowers." I said smiling at him pouring me some apple juice. "Yeah, thank you Nana really loves  them." "You're welcome." He said smiling showing his dimples. "Y'all better come eat, and I stopped Starbucks and got y'all some coffee." said Mama bring Kai his food to the table with a cup of grape juice.

"Thanks, Mom." Layah and I thanked before we both walked into the kitchen to get our food then back into the dining room to join mama and Kai. "What time are we going out to eat tonight?" I asked eating some of the pancakes. "Around six or sevenish." I nod and continue to eat.

~~~~~~~~~

After eating and cleaning up I went back upstairs to take a shower. After I was done I put on my silk robe and brushed my teeth. After, I started doing my hair. I parted it down the middle and added some mousse to it, then I did my edges. Once that was done I started to apply light make up adding a little highlight. After that was done I got my clothes from the garment rack by the bathroom door. Today I decided to wear a white v-neck cut shirt, mustard yellow high-waisted pants, and a pair of clear heels.

I put on some perfume then walked out of the bathroom to get the files for today

I put on some perfume then walked out of the bathroom to get the files for today. I walk out of my room and downstairs to tell them that I am about to leave. "Mama!?" "We outside!" She yelled from the patio door. I walked out to see Alayah laying by the pool in a black bikini, Kai swimming, and Mama sitting in one of the patio chairs.

"I'm about to head out I'll see y'all when I get off." I said walking over by the fence. "Okay Honey, we'll see then." She said waving at me, "Bye momma." said Kai waving. I waved back and walked out of the fence door and out to my car. I got in and put my stuff on the passenger seat and started towards the house.

✨Anthony✨

I got out of bed this morning around 5 am to do some workouts and my morning run. I'm supposed to go to this house showing today so once I was done with that I hopped in the shower.   After the shower, I got out dried off and got dressed. I put on a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and white Air Force 1s. Once I done was I walked back into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair.