|13|

🦋Y/N🦋

Alayah and I had touched down in Dallas two days ago. The BnB has been hectic, Ma and the rest of the family got here a couple of days before us and they still were not prepared when we made it. I rolled my eyes and sigh as Momma yelled for the fifteenth time in the last five minutes for us to hurry up. "We literally have time to spare, she's acting like we're going to be late,"  I mumble as I finished getting Kai ready.

He is wearing his Alabama jersey with Djay's name and number on it, black shorts, and his Nike Air Max. Once I tied his shoes I brushed his hair into a bun then turned the tv on so I could finish getting ready.

"If y'all not in the cars in five minutes you gonna be walking to the stadium!" Ma yells. "How she gonna leave when I got the keys to my car," I thought walking back into the bathroom and finished flat-ironing my hair. Once I was done I put on perfume and lip gloss.

"Are you ready fellow hot girl?" She asked leaning against the door frame that connected her bedroom to our shared bathroom. I looked over at her and smiled. "You look good," I said putting the lipgloss in my purse. "Thank you, so do you," said Alayah smirking. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked laughing. "You got all your legs out, you know our uncles are going to stop you at the door." She said shaking her head as she laughed.

"Then we getting stopped together 'cause yours is just as short as mine." I said. "Layah and Y/N/N if y'all two don't hurry up you will be left!" Ma yelled once again. "Come on before we get left."  Layah said rolling her eyes. " How if I got the keys." I laughed showing them to Alayah.

She laughed then walked out of the bathroom and probably went downstairs

She laughed then walked out of the bathroom and probably went downstairs. I put on a pair of clear sandal heels then grabbed my purse and walked back into the main room "Come on Bubba it's time to go see your uncle play. " I said taking his hand and walking out of the room and down the stairs to the foyer.

"Well, it's about damn time."  said Ma as she waited by the door. "I know." I said walking past her and out to the car. I put kai in his booster seat and buckled him up, then I got in the driver's side and did the same. "You know y'all's uncles are going to have something to say once we get the stadium right." Granny stated as I started the car. 

"Yep, they're just going to have to be mad." Layah said laughing as Ma got in. Once she was in I put the car in drive and went to the gate and waited for it to open, once it did I pulled out and started towards the Darrell K  Royal stadium.

~~~~~~~

✨ Anthony✨

The lot was nearly full as I pulled into it. People were tailgating and barbecuing. "That smells amazing." Chris said taking his seat belt off. I agreed as I turned the car off and did the same. "When is the game suppose to start?" Seb asked from the backseat. "In 30 minutes. Let me text Y/N about the tickets. " I said getting my phone and going to her name in the contacts.