|33|

~Warning: This chapter will mention vomiting, abuse, and domestic violence. Please read at you own risk.~ Tina💕

🦋Y/N🦋

I pulled back the curtains letting some sunlight come into my room.  I walked over to the closet taking out my run and putting it on. Most of the bruises had started to disappear on my thighs, the ones on my arms are completely gone. 

The only ones I have to cover were on my upper thighs, so my clothes will cover them. After I had found an outfit for today I put it on the bed going in the bathroom to brush my teeth before going down to Kai's room to wake him up.

I turned on the water getting my toothbrush and the toothpaste. I started to brush my teeth. A knock came on the door then it opened. Alayah came into the room walking over to the bathroom door leaning against it. I quickly looked down so she wouldn't notice it.

"You don't have to hide it. I saw it last night when you were taking off your makeup. " She said and I looked at her through the mirror before spitting. "So you not gonna ask what happened?" I asked walking back into the room.

"No, I know you don't like being pressed about a situation, I know you would tell me if anything happened."  Why does everybody keep saying that? I nodded and mumbled a quick thank you. "Thank you, Layah." I said walking out of the door going down to Kai's room, with her behind me.

I opened his room door and walked inside. He was still sleeping, I walked over to his bed and sat down on the side of it, shaking his shoulders lightly. "Kai, wake up." I said watching as he turned over and opened his eyes. "Good morning Mommy." Kai said, rubbing his eyes.

" 'Morning Bubba, happy birthday." I said pushing his hair out of his face, then kissing his forehead. "Thank you." He said smiling. "Happy birthday, Skai." said Layah walking kissing his cheek, then going to find him something to wear for today.

"Thank you, Auntie." Kai said smiling. "Okay, Bubba out of bed, brush your teeth, and get dressed. We have a long day ahead of us." I said, standing up out of his bed and walking over to the door. "Meet me in my room when you're done," Alayah said and he nodded.

I walked out of the room going back down to my room, going into the closet to find something to wear for today. I got out a graphic tee and camo pants, my red and white Nike shoes, and my mini Louis V backpack.  Taking everything back into the room with me, I put everything on the bed.

I walk into the bathroom I turned on the shower while waiting for the water to heat I went back into the room going over to the dresser and grabbing a matching bra and underwear set. I went back into the bathroom, taking off my clothes putting them in the hamper, and stepping inside the shower.              

After I had put on my clothes I walked in the bathroom to flat iron my hair. Once I was done a did a light makeup look. Once I was done I put on perfume, walked out to my room and grabbed my phone and backpack from the bed, and walked out of the door. "Layah and Kai, come on we have to meet Mommy and Grans for breakfast." I said walking down the stairs.

" I said walking down the stairs