|19|

Warning: This chapter will mention abuse. Please read at your own risk ~T 💕

🦋Y/N🦋

I woke up early this morning to finish the work I had left which was just looking at different areas and properties. Once I had finished the work, I walked downstairs for something quick to eat. After I had eaten I took my hair down, which didn't take that long.

I washed and dyed it, then started to detangle it. Breaking down each part and brushing it out, I was on the last section when Alayah called. I wiped my hands on the towel then answered it.

I smiled at  Kai as his face came into the camera. "Hey Kai." I said applying the oil to my hair then brushing. "Hi, Mama." said Kai smiling big with ice cream on his face. "How did the table read go yesterday?" I asked as I finished brushing it then started pulling it into a low puff leaving some loose hair out.

 "How did the table read go yesterday?" I asked as I finished brushing it then started pulling it into a low puff leaving some loose hair out

"It was good, Kai did amazing." Layah said. "Are you driving Layah?" I asked putting a wrap around my edges. "No," She said. "Kai, is she driving?" I asked. "Yes ma'am." He said as I put him on pause so I could change into a bikini.

"Snitches end up in ditches. Remember that." said Alayah. "Layah really?" I asked taking off my clothes. "At least he has the phone this time." Layah said. Once I was done putting on the bikini and the wrap on I then turned the camera back on.

"I called to tell you something, but I'm pulling into the house so you gonna have to wait." She said. I took the wrap off my head as I waited for them to walk inside. "Kai you can go into the game room and play Mario Kart or Call of Duty. I'll be in there in a minute." She said. I  put on my slides and walked out of the room.

"See you later baby I love you." I said. "Love you too." He said. "Okay now that he's gone. Your man is working on this project with us." She said propping the phone up.

"Who's my man?" I asked walking out of the back door

"Who's my man?" I asked walking out of the back door. "Anthony." She simply said smiling. "That's not my man." I said laughing as I sat on one of the poolside lawn chairs. "Yet," Layah said. "You couldn't say that while Kai was in the room?" I asked laughing.