|78|

🦋Y/N🦋

We landed back in Louisiana early this morning. And after driving four hours back to Shreveport with jet lag we finally made it home. After unpacking and taking a hot bath, I took a nap. Once I woke up I felt hungry so I headed down to the kitchen to find something to eat.

I need to make groceries when I come back from L.A. because the fridge and cabinets are hella empty, and I gotta take something out to cook which I'm not gonna do. Rolling my eyes I closed the cabinet doors.

I know Granny ain't cooked nothing today, Ma cooking is not even an option. It's been a while since we've all been out together, so taking out my phone I called and made reservations at The Blind Tiger a cajun and seafood restaurant.

Once it was booked a sent a message in the family group chat to let them know and to be there and not be late, because who's not trynna wait to eat is me.

I walked out of the kitchen and down the hallway to my office to let Anthony know about the plans. He had been in there since we came back trying to catch up on all the emails and list of bookings that he had coming up.

The door was closed, but once I got closer to it I can hear him and someone on the phone talking, I didn't want to interrupt I'll just wait until he was done. I was about to turn and walk away, but hearing my name made me stay in my place.

"Anthony do you think it'll be good to take Y/N after everything that went down, plus no one knows the full story of what happened. You might get a ton of backlash."

Backlash? Am I that problematic that they think he'll get backlash from being seen with me in public?

What a load of shit.

Anthony reasoned, "Jason listen, I don't care about what people have to say. Her kid's in the movie either way it goes we're gonna be seen together."

Eventually, a sigh came from the phone, it didn't sound likes Jason's voice, "Anthony if you feel that you'll be fine then do it. But you or Y/N will have to release a statement soon on the situation."

People are still talking about this a month after it's happened. Why should we talk about what happened? It's nobody's business what went down, but if I have to make one for Anthony not to get 'backlash' so be it.

"I'm not going to force her to talk about it, she can come out with a statement when she's ready. I'll see you guys tomorrow." He let out a sigh once he had ended the call. I hate that he has to go through this over something  TMZ linked.

Signing, I twisted the doorknob and walked in. He sat with his face in his hands. He has a glass and the Dussè in front of him, I know how it feels to come back from peace just have the stress creep back ten times harder.

I sat in one of the chairs across from the desk. I asked, "You okay?"

"Manager and publicist pressing me. Nothing major." He replied pouring himself another glass and downing it. I didn't want to ask him about the call because I didn't want him to think I was eavesdropping which I total was, but he doesn't need to know that.

"You enjoyed your nap?" questioned Anthony changing the subjects, I nodded, "Yeah, I came down here to tell you that I made dinner reservations for 7."

He came from around the desk and stood in front of me, he folded his arms across his chest flexing a little in the process. "Or you could cancel and we stay in." He said gazing down at me. Oh. he ain't slick, trynna say it seductively like it's gonna change my mind.

"Nope, I've already told everybody and we can't be late, so come on and get dressed."

I stood up from the chair and walked out of the door, I laughed to myself at him groaning.
-----
"Babe if you take any longer, we're gonna miss our reservation," Anthony called from downstairs. I still struggling to find something to wear, my hair is already done, I just can't find the right outfit. I'm finally just decided on a pair of denim shorts, a white t-shirt, and pair of sandals.