|63|

Y'all I'm sorry about these slow updates but these college classes have been kicking my ass lately. So please be patient with me~ T💞
~~~~~~~
🦋Y/N🦋

The weekend came faster than I expected, and I'm dreading the fact that I have to face Mack again after that little moment the other night. I'm embarrassed, to say the least, and I didn't want to go to this party to face him.

Ma had invited distant family, some old colleagues, and some of our old neighbors, that's just half. Something that is supposed to be small is turning into something different. That means more people I'm gonna have to talk with.

Bad enough distant family, reminding you every ten minutes about when you were younger, or how they haven't seen you since you were little. Now outside people that I haven't seen in the past years, wanting to know every single little detail about the time you left up 'til now.

I just hope it's not gonna be as overwhelming or overbearing as I'm thinking it's gonna be

I just hope it's not gonna be as overwhelming or overbearing as I'm thinking it's gonna be. Hopefully, it's smooth sailing. A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. "Hold on," I called standing up from the vanity chair fixing my skirt as I walked to the door.  Alayah and Mari stood on the other side smiling.

"Why y'all smiling like that?" I asked going back over to the vanity to put on jewelry. "You'll never believe who's downstairs." spoke Alayah, closing the door. Who could be down there that got them smiling like that?

"Y'all gonna tell me or you gonna keep me out the circle?" I asked putting on perfume. "Michael," Amari smirked. "Michael who?" "Michael Smith, that you snuck in this house in this exact room," Layah said, she has her arms across her chest smiling.

 "Michael who?" "Michael Smith, that you snuck in this house in this exact room," Layah said, she has her arms across her chest smiling

Why was he here? "Pause. Who invited him?" I asked turning to them. "He came with his parents, said they 'forced' him to come." Forced him? He's a grown man. How did they force him? "What is he still in high school?" I asked sarcastically. "It's gonna like high school again once he sees them baby-bearing hips." said Mari slapping my ass.

"Hey, hands off it's not for him or you." I laughed. Layah said, "You better stop 'cause Mackie gonna see that handprint on her ass cheek, through the dress." "She doesn't have on panties either, easy access. She got something up her sleeve." Mari spoke. "Okay enough about me let's head downstairs." I spoke opening the door.