|80|

✨Anthony✨

"Anthony I'm heading to the store, what do you want to eat for dinner?" asked Y/N leaning against her living room door. "I know you not going out like that?" I looked over biting my lip. She has on a dark green jumpsuit with a deep-v.  "Yeah, what's wrong with it?" She asked looking down at it.

I stood up from the couch walking over to her, resting my hands on her ass once I got there.

"All of this, I ain't going with you who knows who'll try and get your number," I said, making her laugh showing her dimples. 

"You don't have to worry Dewane, now what do you want for dinner?" She repeated. I jumped my shoulders, "I already ate what I wanted."  I smirked and she blushed, "You're so childish, Mackie."    I laughed, "That's not what you said this morning, but it doesn't matter."

She rolled her eyes, "Okay, I'll be back later, I gotta stop by the office before I come back."  I nodded, "Don't be gone long, I hate to have to come and find you," I said in all seriousness.  "I can't make any promises." She's said, kissing me and then turning to walk to the door.

I followed behind her making sure she got in the car safely. She put on her shoes and jacket, after she finished I opened the door for her. "Aye, I mean it," I said slapping her ass. "I know you are,"   She kissed my lips once again.

I yelled, "I love you!" as she got in.

"I love you too!" She yelled out the window as she backed out. Once she was up the road I closed the door walking back into the living room to continue watching tv.

--------

🦋Y/N🦋

It's been a few days since the premiere and reality is slowly starting to sit back in. Alayah stayed back in LA keeping Kai with her so he could prep for his next role, and Anthony leaves for Las Vegas for the next upcoming days.

As for me, it's back to work, but I want to enjoy the last day I have off before I have to go back. This past week and two days have been pure bliss, and if I had a time machine I'll do it all over again.

More so to spend more time with Mackie.

I stopped by the office first before actually going to the grocery store since I was right up the road

I stopped by the office first before actually going to the grocery store since I was right up the road. I missed my work family its been a long week away from them. After parking, I got out and walked to the door.

I opened it and was immediately greeted by Erin, "Oh my gosh, look at you, Ms. Hollywood." He said pulling me into a hug. "E, I've missed y'all so much," I said while we pulled away from each other.

"Child a week from around us sounds like heaven. Anyways what are you doing here, you don't come back until tomorrow?"

"I know, but getting some stuff done early never hurts," I said, walking into my office and getting paperwork that I left there last week, which are people I need to send deeds to.