|41|

🦋Y/N🦋

"Y/N/N wake up," said Layah shaking me. She better have a damn good reason to be waking me up. We didn't get back to the hotel until late last night and I want to get enough sleep before we went out again later tonight."Y/N get up the guys are coming over to go to the bar." Layah said shaking me once more. "Alayah just cancel and leave me the hell alone." I said turning over pulling the covers over my head.

"So you gonna pass up the opportunity to see Mackie?" "You can't keep using that man against me." I said throwing the covers back. "But I see you getting up. So I see no problem." She said jumping her shoulders. Rolling my eyes I put on my slides and walked over to the closet to find something. "Where are we going?" I asked searching through different outfits.

"We going out for drinks at the bar downstairs." She said going to the bathroom. "What should I wear?" I asked loud enough for her to hear me. "Just dress cute how you always do." She said, putting on lashes. I nodded and turned to get a white backless halter top and denim skirt and paired it with white Air Forces.

After I had gotten dressed  I did my hair pulling it up in the pineapple bun it was in for Sunday for the football game

After I had gotten dressed  I did my hair pulling it up in the pineapple bun it was in for Sunday for the football game. I did my brows and lashes. I didn't do a full face because he's seen me without makeup before and we're only going downstairs to the bar and I feel it's no need for all of that.  After I was done I put on both my necklaces and paired them with diamond-studded earrings.

After I was done I put on my shoes then walked in the bathroom to brush my teeth before doing lip pencil with lip gloss. "They guys are already down at the bar." I nodded while closing the lip gloss top. "I'm ready, let's go." I said walking out of the bathroom, grabbing my purse from the bed as I walked by it.  "You look pretty as all ways." I said to Layah as we walked out the door. "Thank you, let's not talk about you. The outfit is giving." She said as walked down to the elevator.   I thanked her while hitting the first-floor button and the doors closed.

The ride down was quick, when the doors opened we stepped off and walked into the lobby going to the bar. When we walked in Anthony and Chris were sitting at different booths. When Chris noticed us he stood up and walked over towards us. Anthony didn't budge which is weird, but I didn't think much off it. "Hey ladies," Chris spoke pulling me into a hug. "Hi, Chris." I spoke letting go so he could hug Alayah. "Excuse me." I said excusing myself to walk to where Anthony is sitting.  "Hi," I spoke standing in front of the table.

"Hey." Anthony spoke bearly above a whisper. He didn't even stand to hug me. His attitude is completely different from yesterday. That's suspicious and weird. I thought sitting down across from him.

Mackie hadn't mumble words since we came, which doesn't make sense he's acting so different from last night. Only answering with a mumble, groan, or single worded answers.  "You've been quiet the whole night, What's on your mind?" I asked. He shifted a little before answering,

"Nothing, just thinking." He said bring the glass of bourbon up to his lips, the first time he had drink the cup all night. "It can't be nothing. Want to elaborate?" I asked searching his face for some kind of answer.

~~~~~

✨Anthony✨

"If I ask you this will you be totally honest with me?" I asked after putting the cup down, she nodded drinking the Malibu Cocktail.  "Like honest honest?" I asked, finally looking at her for the first time tonight. "Yeah always." said Y/N nodding.  "Are you okay?" I asked "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" She asked eyeing. "Because I've been noticing something." I said. "Things like what?" question Y/N. I brought the cup back up to my lips before answering her.

"On our first date, I notice a messaged that was sent to your phone." I watched as she shifted in the seat, she's getting uncomfortable with the situation. "Not only that but when you called Kai the other day I notice that your eye had bruising under it." Her face had gone white like she had seen a ghost. "Y/N is everything okay?" I asked now worried, this can't be the only time this has happened to her.

"Anthony I appreciate you being concerned, but I think it's best if you mind your fucking business." She spat standing up walking out of the bar. That went differently than I thought it would. I shook my head and finished off the rest of the bourbon. "You good Mack?" Chris asked from behind me. "Yeah, great actually." I said standing up from the booth taking out my wallet and opening it.

"What the hell just happened?"  "Nothing important." I said throwing a twenty on the table, turning on my heels, and walking out of the hotel.  Chris drove us back to his place, the whole ride I sat looking at Y/N's contact name in the messages.  I wanted to send her a message, but I didn't know what to say.

Every time I typed out something I would delete it

Every time I typed out something I would delete it.  How could I let her know that everything was going to be okay and that I will always be here?  But obviously, the topic is too sensitive for her to talk about. I sigh swiping up logging out of the messages, pressing the sleep/wake button as Chris pulled into his place. 

I got out and walked up to the front door. Once he unlocked it I went walked up to the guest room to get ready for bed. I gotta find a way to get her to open up to me, to let her know it's okay to trust me.  But I think I should stop prying and let her do it on her own. She's always been the type of person to be so private until she trusts you enough to open up to you.

I thought we had that trust though, but I guess we didn't. I'm just gonna have to let this play out. At least I did try. One thing only ran through my mind as I change clothes. Am I the only person that knows about this? And this can't be the first time this has happened. Who the hell is doing this too her?