|26|

🦋Y/N🦋

It's been a week since Mackie and I went on our first date. We've been texting each other nonstop when I'm not busy. I've been busy working finishing out the month of August, on top of that I've been helping Mari plan her pregnancy announcement, now Djay has made it my business to house hunt for him, I have to get Kai signed up for online classes, my baby is about to be in first grade this week, and on top of all that I have to start planning his birthday party. Being a super Mommy is hard.

"Okay Djay, where do you want the house to be located?" I asked. I heard some shuffling in the background before he answered. "The same area if possible I just want something a little bigger." He said. "Anything you want specifically?" I asked writing everything down. "Just a pool and still have enough yard space for something else. Everything else is up to Amari and you." He said. "Okay, I'll get back to you with what I have. Good luck with the game Sunday." I said while making a note about the pool and yard space.

"Thanks, Y/N." Djay thanked. "Any time, I have you an appointment set for August 31st," I said while closing the planner. "Thank you, I gotta go I'm pulling up at the stadium for practice." He sigh. He just started playing and he's already tired of it.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later. Love you." I said looking back at the desktop screen. "Love you too." said Djay. After I hung up the phone I finished doing Djay's files, have to get ready for another house show. The last for the month besides Djay's.

Once I finished I logged out, but not before making sure everything is saved. I stood up from my chair getting my phone and briefcase that already had the next client's files in them. I walked out of the office into the reception area.

"Attention all employees of Magnolia Estates Inc. Today is Wednesday, August 25 of 2021. We've all have had a long fucking week. So enjoy the rest of the week off. Kisses Y/N." I said laughing. The office erupted in cheers. "I'm doing the last house of the day E, can you make sure everything is locked?" I asked while walking over to the door.

"Always do, enjoy the rest of your day off." Erin said with a smile. "Thank you," I thanked walking out to my car. This heat ain't it. It's just 86 degrees out here, but it feels like it's 120. I quickly got in the car put my foot on the brake and pressing the start/stop button.  It's even hotter in here.

I turned the air on full blast and pulled out of the parking little start in the direction of the house.

The first house isn't what they have in mind, so we're now head to the second house which is just around the corner. As I was backing out of the driveway way my phone started to ring.  I quickly answered then changed gears.

"Yes, Alayah?" I asked pressing the gas. "Hello to you too." She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes waiting for her to continue to talk. "I made us a hair and nails appointment tomorrow. At 8 afterward, we can go shopping." "Layah, you're the best," I said pulling into the driveway. "As always. I gotta go Kai just started around of Just Dance." Layah said. I laughed telling her bye the hanging up. 

Turning off the car I took off my seatbelt and got out.  Walking over to the couple, by the looks on their faces I can tell that they're gonna like this house. And this is just the front yard.

~~~~~~

After letting them sign the papers, I drove home. Before I made it I sent a quick text to Amari to let her know that we can start after I make it home. The drive from here to my house is about 20 minutes including traffic. Before I went home I stopped by sonic and order everybody food and drinks I didn't feel like cooking once I was done with Mari. So this is gonna hold them over until later when I order pizza.