|49|

🦋Y/N🦋

Alayah ass been giving me hell all fucking day about telling Anthony that I need time to think about giving him a answer. She's hadn't shut up yet about it. Don't get me wrong I like him and honestly wished he would have asked me sooner, but I don't want to jeopardize or put anybody else life in danger because of my crazy ass ex.

"When are you going to give the man a answer?" Layah asked for the twentieth time today. Yea I've been counting. "Layah I don't know, it's gonna be soon. I when do decide you'll be the first to know." I said, shifting in the plane seat. "It better be soon. Don't keep a man like that waiting." She scoffed, focusing my attention back on the tv.

Nothing interesting was playing so I decided to answer back to some emails. The plane landed a couple hours later. Ma had came to pick us up and we went to her place for dinner.

I was helping her in the kitchen while Layah sat at the island making reservation for filming in NOLA. "How was L.A.?" Ma asked sliding the pan of lasagna in the oven. "It was fun." I said washing the dishes. "You said that a little to quick. What really happened?" Ma asked leaning against the counter.

"Mack asked Y/N/N to be his girlfriend and she told him no. After she kissed him." Layah groaned. "You told him no!?" Ma asked surprised. "I didn't tell him no, I just told him I needed time to think about it." I scoffed drying my hands. "That's just like telling him no." argued Alayah.

"No it's not." I said rolling my eyes. "It kinda is." Ma stepped in. "Ma who's side or you on?" I asked looking at her. "I'm not on nobody's side, but what I do know is that you basically told that man no after you kissed him." said Ma jumping her shoulders. "So obviously me. And you need to give him a answer." Layah said.

"Ma please tell Layah to leave it alone." I said getting a water from the fridge. "Ma can you please tell Y/N that she's being stupid." Layah said. Why is she pushing so hard for me to tell this man yes. "Will you two stop, Lay I need to talk to your sister alone." Ma said looking between us. Layah nodded walking out of the kitchen. Ma had too let place beside me before she continued.

"Y/N you can't keep letting whatever happen between you and Myles get in the way of you being with a man that makes you happy. If you keep doing that then baby you'll never find love or yourself." Ma said moving hair back off my shoulders.

Tears threaten to fall down my face. I wish it could have been that easy but it wasn't. No one understands what Myles is continuing to put me through. I can't express how much I waited for the moment to be with this man, but with this happening I can't put his life at risk.

But what about my own happiness? I deserve it after all those years of pain, hurt, and agony.  "I'll think about it Ma. I promise." I said stand wiping the tears from my eyes. Fuck you hormones. "Good. Now you and  your sister go talk it out."  Nodding I walked of the kitchen going to the living room.

After dinner Layah drove the three of us back to my place. After I took a long bath, I changed into something comfortable and go in bed. What Ma said repeated in my head. You can't keep letting whatever happen between you and Myles get in the way of you being with a man that makes you happy. If you keep doing that then baby you'll never be truly find love or yourself.

I deserve it all happiness, freedom, and peace. But most of of all I deserved love and for it to be forever.