|48|

✨Anthony✨

Today's an off day, finally. I've been going nonstop working and I haven't really had any time to myself since everything started a month ago. I'm upstairs packing for a flight tomorrow. I had just gotten off the phone with the boys, talking to them about school.

I promise them a day with just us once I landed tomorrow and they're excited about that. My mind fell back on last night. As cheesy and corny as it sounds I still could feel Y/N's soft lips on mine.  It made me realize I gotta make her mine before she slips away from me again.

Sighing I put the last thing in the suitcase, closing it and zipping it I took it off the bed putting over by the door with the rest of of the luggage and I headed back downstairs.  I done everything possible for a date, I needed to do something romantic.

Taking the phone out my pocket I went to the group chat with Sebastian and Chris. If I'm going to do something romantic I'm gonna need a little help.

Me:
Guys I need y'all's help

Sebastian:
?

Chris:
Are you finally going to ask Y/N to be your gf?

Me:
Yea but I don't know if I where to take her out or do something here🤦🏾‍♂️

Sebastian:

'Bout time y'all been going on dates for about six months now😒

Chris:
Let's not forget about what happened at the beach😆

Sebastian:
Pause wtf went down at the beach👀

Chris:
Him and Y/N almost fucked. And he ain't texting back cuz it's true🤣

Sebastian:
Damn Mack Attack y'all getting down like that😏🤨

These dudes ain't no help at all man. I gotta get better friends.

Me:
That's besides the point. What am I going to do?

Chris:
You have taken her everywhere possible so do something at home

Me:
Backyard's pretty big maybe I can do something back there

Sebastian:
Picnic's something quick and you can order takeout

Chris:
I agree

Me:
That's perfect thanks guys

Swiping up out of the messages I go to place an Walmart home delivery order . Once I paid for everything I walked upstairs to start getting ready.  Walking into the room I got one of the suitcases and took out something to wear then started to get ready.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Forever With Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें