|11|

🦋Y/N🦋

I groaned as my alarm went off. I sat up in the bed putting my back against the headboard getting my phone and turning off the alarm. 5:30 a.m. I sigh and turn on the bedside lamp. I hate waking up this early. I took the blanket off my legs and threw my feet over the side of the bed. I walked into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Once I was done I pulled the braids into a ponytail walking back into the main room. I grabbed my suitcase unzipping then it grabbed my workout clothes and start to change.

 I grabbed my suitcase unzipping then it grabbed my workout clothes and start to change

Once I was done I walked down to the kitchen to get breakfast and a bottle of water. The lights are on somebody must be up already. I walked in seeing it was Alayah at the coffee machine. " 'Morning." I said walking over to the fruit basket getting a banana. "Good morning. What are you doing up early?" asked Alayah as she sat down at the table. "I'm going on a morning run and workout a little before I have to do some house showings. What are you doing up early?"

"I've to take Mother to the airport in an hour so I need an early start." She said groaning. "Well, I'll be  back before y'all leave." I said while throwing away the banana peel. "Okay," said Alayah. I walked out of the kitchen and into the foyer. I put in my Airpods as I walked out the door closing it behind me I started my run.

~~~~~~~~

I made it back to Alayah's house around 6:10. After I did a quick workout I took a shower and put on something comfortable until it was time for me to get ready for work. I sat in the living room with my feet propped up on the table, and my laptop on my lap going over one of my newest client's files when Kai calls my name. "Mama," "In here baby." I said taking my feet down and putting the laptop on the table waiting for him to walk in.

"Good morning handsome," I said walking in rubbing his eyes. " 'Morning Mama." "Are you ready to eat?" I asked as he sat down beside me. He shook his head before laying  on my lap. "What's wrong?" I asked while playing with his hair. "I don't feel good." He said. I felt his forehead and he was warm.  "Okay sit up so I can get you some medicine," I said. 

I stood from the couch and walked to the kitchen to get the Motrin. I walked back into the living room and sat back down beside him. "Okay, Kai take this." I poured some into the measuring cup and gave it to him.  I put it on something for him to watch as I finished up the rest of the files that I had to do.

Alayah just walked in the door as I was coming back downstairs from taking Kai to the guest room. "Hey," she said closing the door.  "Hey," I said as we walked into the living room and sat on the couch. "Why is Kai still sleep?" She asked getting the remote to turn the tv back on. "He wasn't feeling well, so I gave him some medicine and he went back to sleep." I replied going back to my laptop to look at Airbnb's for next week.

"We can just stay in today and watch movies. What time will you be home?" She asked as she surfed through HBOmax. "I don't know I have a couple of showings. Why?" "We are schedule for our dress fitting for today." She said waiting for Fresh Prince to load. "Okay, I'll try to be here by 1:30 max." I said.