|30|

WARNING: This chapter will include abuse and domestic violence. Please read at your own risk. ~ T💕
~~~~~
🦋Y/N🦋

The smell of bacon lingered in the air causing me to wake up. Alayah must want something? I thought getting out of bed putting my slides on. I walked into the bathroom to wash my face a brush my teeth, then I made my way downstairs.

The closer I got to the kitchen the stronger the aroma became. When I finally made it to the door I walked in  with a big smile.  Which soon left when it wasn't Layah standing in the kitchen. My body froze in its place I couldn't move or even began to form words.

"Good morning sweetheart. I was wondering when you were gonna wake up."

The man I never thought I'll have to see again. His face cared a wicked smile when he turned facing me. Myles Reyes. "You know you're a very hard woman to find." He said putting a plate on the island.

I watched his every movement. "How did you find me Myles?" I asked still standing at the door.  "Sweetheart sit down." Myles demanded. Fuck I hate that nickname. He always called me that before something went down.

"Myles, I'm gonna ask you one more time. How the fuck did you find me?" He continues to fix another plate completely ignore me. "Y/N/N sit the fuck down now and eat before I make you!" yelled Myles. Who the hell does he think he is? He may have done that shit back then, but he ain't finna do it now.

"Fuck you, I said no." I yelled. I watched him as he stopped what he is doing and turning to face me again. "What the fuck did you just say to me?" He asked shocked. Before I could even register to repeat myself I was on the kitchen floor with him on top of me.

~~~~~~
I stood in the mirror looking at the damage Myles had just done. I had bruises on my arms and legs and my eye has formed a bruise. I grabbed some tissue and wiped the tears from my eyes wincing from the pain. Not to mention that I walk with a limp.

I grabbed the concealer from my makeup bag that I brought in here once I could gather myself from the kitchen floor after he had left. Now I don't even feel safe in my own home. I thought as I open the concealer and start putting it on the bruised eye.

It wasn't swollen as much, so it wouldn't be very noticeable. Once I had finished I slowly walked back into the room to put on something that would show the marks I have on my arms and legs. I went into the closet and grabbed a white sweater and gray warm-ups.

I had already taken my clothes off so after I put the new set on I put on my red and white Air Jordans

I had already taken my clothes off so after I put the new set on I put on my red and white Air Jordans. I sent Amari a message to let her know I'm on my way. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my duffel bag and both of my suitcases and limped out of the room, taking my time on the stairs.

Once I made it down the stairs painfully, I grabbed the key fob from the key hanger. I pulled the luggage behind me, walking out of the door. I walked out to the car and put everything in the back seat. Closing the door, I went to get the rest of the stuff from the porch, but not before closing and locking the house door.

I walked back out to the car and got in. I put on the seatbelt and starting the car. I didn't wait for the air to cool the car or my phone to connect to the radio. I pulled out of the driveway and started to Ma's house.

What am I going to do? I thought as tears formed in my eyes.

~~~~~~~~

✨Anthony✨

I had been trying to get in touch with Y/N since I landed in L.A. almost three hours ago. When I didn't get an answer or text back from her, I kinda figured she was busy and left her alone, she'll get back to me when she has the chance. I stood up from the couch in the hotel room and took the keys from the table, walking out of the  room, going down to the elevator.

Pressing the first-floor button, I unlocked my phone and sent a quick message to my manager

Pressing the first-floor button, I unlocked my phone and sent a quick message to my manager. Once I sent the message I pressed the sleep/wake button and put it in my pocket. I stepped off the elevator once it had dinged and the doors open.

I walked out of the lobby going to the car I rented from the time I'm down here. I pressed the auto start on the key fob as I walked over to it. Once I made it I opened the door getting in. I put my foot on the break pressing the start button, I put on the seatbelt, then changed the gears backing out of the parking lot.

Putting the car in drive, I pulled up to the stop sign and waited for the oncoming traffic to pass before I pulled out. While I waited I connected my phone to the car radio, playing Mystical. I put my phone on the holder then focused on the road. Once I saw that traffic had slowed I pulled out and started towards Starbucks for coffee.

After getting coffee, I headed over to the studio to find out the dates for filming. We're starting filming toward the end of the month doing some scene here, then we go back to Louisiana, then wrap up filming in Atlanta. I really didn't want to do much, because I'm going to go to Avengers Campus later this week. So after leaving the studios I went to get something to eat then went back to the hotel.

~~~~~~

Before eating I went to take a shower, once I got out I put on a white t-shirt and gray sweats and went to the room of the suite. I still haven't heard anything from Y/N, she told me a couple of days ago she was going to Dallas for a couple of days for work. So I'm not stressing about it.

I sat on the bed opening the Chinese take-out that I had. I grabbed my phone from the bed as it started to ring, not looking at the caller I.D. I answered. "Talk to me." I said before eating some more of the fried rice. "What are you doing after a couple of days after your birthday?" Chris's voice came through the speaker.

"Nothing that I know of why?" I asked taking the phone from my ear putting it on speakerphone. "What do you say we go to the Saints versus Patriots game on the 26th. My treat, think of it as a birthday gift." Chris said, I could picture the smirk on his face. "I'm down and man wipe the smirk from your face." I laughed.

"Me?? I would never. Oh, and you can bring a guest too, only if you'd like." Chris said. "Okay. I'll see you then." I said putting the chopsticks to my mouth. "See you then." said Chris before hanging up. Once I had hung up I finished the food, then threw away the trash.

I walked back into the bedroom laying down watching the tv. Tomorrow I have to go out for dinner with the cast and crew for this movie I'm working on the first of many. I have to be up early for a suit fitting then be at the studio afterward for another table reading, then the dinner later that night. After watching a couple of episodes of The Wayne Brothers, I turned on my side and went to sleep. Getting ready for the long day ahead of me tomorrow.