|61|

🦋Y/N🦋

"Ma, I brought the Christmas lights out of the garage. I didn't see any ornaments." I said setting the box of lights on the floor in front of the Christmas tree. "Okay, I think I know where they at finish putting the lights on the tree." She said giving me the lights and walking off.

It's been a week since we've been down here and we're just putting up Christmas decorations, it would have been put off longer, but gifts are starting to come in and the Christmas party is this weekend. "Hey, Y/N/N have you seen Djay?" Mari asked waddling in the kitchen.

She's almost five months showing and she has the cutest waddle ever. "Yeah, he's hanging lights on the roof. Why what's up?" I asked, walking around the tree connecting the plugs. "Good, 'cause I have the gender of the baby here and want you to look at it." She said giving me an envelope.

Ahhhh what? Not already, I know she's five months but it's going by so fast. Even though she found out back in August before she told any of us, she's still so nervous about everything. "Don't tell me, I'm want to announce it a few days after Christmas." I nodded opening the envelope carefully.

I pulled out the ultrasound and unfolded it. It's a girl.   I smiled putting it back into the envelope and handed it back to her. "Your secret's safe with me." I said smiling. I can't wait to spoil her, I'm gonna do some online shopping once setting everything up.

"Thanks, you can put those somewhere I can't find them." She thanked sitting down crossed-legged. Once I had finished with the lights I sat down beside her taking out my phone texting Anthony. I know he's probably busy with Chris and Seb, so I wouldn't get a reply right off.

Me:
What are you doing Saturday?

"I got the ornaments, and we had a few new boxes." said Ma bring them sitting them on the coffee table. Pressing the sleep/wake button I stood from the couch, sliding the phone in my back pocket, taking some of the ornaments out of the box.

Bird Boy 🦅🤎:

I was gonna go fishing with the boys.

But I can cancel if you wanna do something?

I read the message from my Apple Watch. He wants to cancel his plans to be with me. I think I'm in love, but let me fuck with him for a minute.

Me:
No I was trynna see if Sebastian wanted to be my date

Bird Boy🦅🤎:
Why you txtin me then😒

Me:
Cuz I don't have his number

Bird Boy🦅🤎:
If I'm not invited he ain't coming

Me:
I guess you can come then 😒

Bird Boy 🦅🤎:
I thought so

Be ready for 5 tomorrow I'll be there after I get the boys

Me:
See you then

I totally forgot about that, my mind has been so busy this past few days. After I sent him the message I pressed the sleep/wake button and finished putting the decorations on the tree and moving on to work on the fireplace.

~~~~~~

✨Anthony✨

I shook my head locking my phone putting it in my pocket. I grabbed the beers from the counter and walked out to the living room. "We gonna have to cancel our fishing trip Saturday y'all." I said as I handed them beers. "I'm glad you mention that because I was just about to tell you I couldn't make it." Chris said poping the can top.

I asked, "Christmas party?" He nodded, "Yeah, Alayah called me a couple minutes ago."  "I technically wasn't invited Seb was." I spoke bring the beer can to my lips. "I was? Cool." He said with a sly smile.

"Not cool. My girl has this weird obsession with you." He jumped his shoulders smirking, drinking. "What time do we gotta be there?" Chris asked. "I'm just gonna assume around 7."

We watched Die Hard as we finished the rest of the beer that was left in the case. "I'm heading upstairs y'all." I said standing up from the couch taking the beer cans to the kitchen.

Throwing away the cans I way I went up to my room. Getting night close to shower. Once I was done I got dressed brushing my teeth then walking back I got the bedroom to lay down. Shooting Y/N a good night text before turning over to get some sleep.