|35|

✨Anthony✨

"Man, I'm nervous." said Chris tying up his shoes. He is getting ready for a date with Alayah and has been stressing all day about everything being perfect. "Oh so you're nervous, but you're Chris Evans." I laughed, putting the beer bottle to my lips. " Yeah I know, but I've never felt like this before." He said shaking his head. "That's because you got a sista. Don't worry, if Alayah likes you the way you like her, everything's going to be fine. " I reassured him.

Chris nodded and continued to get ready. I focused back on the tv watching some old basketball highlights. Alayah had texted me yesterday asking if I could watch Kai. I told her I wouldn't have a problem doing it, but only if it was okay with Y/N. "You going to be okay watching Kai." Chris asked walking back into the main part of the hotel.

"Yeah, I got some stuff planned for us.  This is how I plan on getting on good terms with Y/N." I said. "I thought y'all were on good terms?" Chris asked sitting down beside me, focusing on the tv. "We are. Extra brownie points." I said, jumping my shoulders.

Chris laughed shaking his head focusing his attention and to his phone. "Alayah's coming up. How do I look?" asked Chris standing up. Taking my attention from the tv I looked him over, "You look fine." I reassured him as a knock came on the hotel door.

"Well, no backing out now." Chris said, turning walking over to the door. I turned the tv off getting up from the couch, going to throw away the beer bottle. "Hey Chris." I heard Alayah say from the doorway. "Hey, come in." Chris said stepping to the side to let her in.

"Hey y'all." I waved walking past them. "Hi Mack." said Alayah smiling nervously. "You look beautiful by the way." Chris smiled. "Thank you." She blushes looking down at her hands. Let me step in before this gets awkward fast. "Okay," I started clapping my hands together. "Let's get you guys out the door Kai and I have plans and we don't want to be late, so you two better get going." I said giving Chris his keys.

" I said giving Chris his keys

"Yeah, Yeah. Thanks." Chris said taking from me and opening the door for Alayah, as he stepped out he mouthed thank you again and I nodded, before turning towards Kai. "Okay little man before we leave I have something for you." I said walking over to grab the gift bag from beside the coffee table giving it to him.

"Thank you, mister Mackie." He said coming over to hug me. "No problem. Are you ready to go eat?" I asked and he nodded. I took Chris' keycard from the table as we walked out of the hotel room going to the elevator.
~~~~~~
🦋Y/N🦋

After struggling all day with Alayah about something to wear and not canceling on the man, I finally have some time to myself. I'm off today so after I was finished with Layah I drove down to the mall to do some shopping before the trip next week.

I may have gone a little overboard with shopping but who doesn't. Once I had loaded everything into the backseat I drove down to the boardwalk to window shop. Window shopping turned to buying a top to having more bags I had to take back to the car before I got something to eat. After I had finished shopping I went back home before it had got too late.

I'm still staying at Granny's so I took everything back to her house taking it up to the guest room. I took everything out of the bags separating what I'm taking from what I'm leaving. It's almost 9:30 and I still have about ten more bags to go. "Should I take a long sleeve? Nah, it's going to be hot." I said putting the shirt back in the bag.

Once I had finished I took everything from the bed, putting it in the corner of the room, then going through the duffle bag to get my sleeping set. Walking into the bathroom I put on my bonnet and turned on the water. I got my makeup remover from the toiletries bag and started to remove the look I did today.

The swelling had gone down there was still a little discoloration, but nothing major or anyone could notice. Once I had finished I turned on the shower, as the water heated I took off everything that I had on and put it in the hamper to wash in the morning, then I stepped in the shower.

~~~~~

I laid in bed with the tv going in the background. Taking my eyes from the tv I got my phone from the nightstand and taking it off charge. Going to the contacts I went to Kai's name and pressed the facetime call. I haven't talked to him all day, and he hasn't sent me a message either.

The phone rang a few times before he picked up, with a huge smile on his face

The phone rang a few times before he picked up, with a huge smile on his face. "Hi, Mommy." He said trying to catch his breath. "Hi, what are you doing?" I asked smiling at him. "We just finished having a dance-off." Mackie said showing up behind him. "Sorry, did interrupt it?" I asked, repositioning myself on the bed.

"No, actually we were just finishing up, I'm about to get him ready for bed," Mackie said smiling. "Oh, how was your day?" I asked. "It was great, Mister Mackie is so much fun." said Kai excitedly. "Really?" I asked and he nodded laughing. "We spent the night eating pizza, playing, and having dance-offs, but he won every time." said Kai. "Not you having dance competitions with a six-year-old." I laughed shaking my head.

"Had to show him how it's done old school," Mackie said laughing, I laughed shaking my head. "Ma, when are you coming down here? I miss you." said Kai. "I'll be there before you start filming." I said, smiling as he yawned. " Okay bedtime Bubba. I'll call you in the morning. " I said

"Good night Mama, love you." He said. "Night I love you too." I said before hanging up. I went to the messages and sent Anthony a quick text.

Me:

Thanks again for watching Kai.

Mac attack:

No problem he was great. Btw you look beautiful.

Not this man trying to get his mack on. Chile, not me blushing.

Me:

Thank you and you didn't look too bad yourself.

Mac attack:

I try. Anyways ik you probably have a long morning so I'll let you get some sleep. Gn

Me: Gn

I smiled pressing the sleep/wake button putting it back on charge and putting back on the table. This man got my head in the clouds.