|28|

WARNING: This chapter will mention abuse please read at your own risk.~T💕

~~~~
🦋Y/N🦋

I woke up this morning at 7 to go to the school board to get Kai's laptop for school online, which he starts Monday. Once I was down with that I drove back home to pick them up for our appointment, I had to be in the chair at 8 which means I'm pushing for time. I called Layah to let her know I'm right around the corner to be outside when I come.

Once I pulled up the four of them all got in and I started towards the hair salon

Once I pulled up the four of them all got in and I started towards the hair salon. Ma and Granny are going to meet us there. Yesterday she told us that she was going to take the case which is coming up in January. We wanted to start early with keeping her stress-free and calm so Layah made a way to put her in at the salon with our opening.

Hopefully, my day can be stress-free, which never happens. Either I get a disturbing fucking text or I'm stressing about getting one. I blocked the number so hopefully, things will be smooth and stress-free. "What are we doing after our appointments?" Miriam asked from the back seat.

"Shopping, I have to get Kai some new clothes," I said stepping on the gas. "Layah, can you text Tammi and let her know that we going to be late. "I already did, she hasn't opened yet so we still have some time to spare." She said with her feet on the dashboard.

I most definitely going to a sign to remind her and Ma not to get too comfortable. We are the first people here so the lot is empty so I parked close to the building."Amari, can you give Kai his Ipad and earbuds?" I asked and she nodded giving it to him. Layah gave me my purse and we all got ou, going inside.   "Hey, y'all." Tammi greeted us as we walked in.

"Hey, Tamms." I spoke walking over to the chair. "Y'all all getting wigs put on?" She asked. "Yes." Layah said and Tammi nodded taking off the wig I have on revealing the fresh braids Alayah did last night.
~~~~~
After we were done we paid then left. I decide to do some color this time instead of my natural hair color. I end with a pretty blonde color. It was out of my comfort zone at first but I'm really starting to like it.

The nail salon is just around the corner so it didn't take long to get there

The nail salon is just around the corner so it didn't take long to get there. I parked near the door and we all got out. For my nails, I'm going with a blush pink color. My nails are already done and now I'm getting my toes done. "So September 3rd is what we're going for?" Mari asked looking at the calendar on her phone.