|76|

🦋Y/N🦋

My chest starts to burn, having held my breath too long, letting me know that it's time to exhale; and I lean over to do just that. My lips meet Anthony's whose own is partially ajar and I blow the excess smoke into his mouth. His brown eyes are a  shade of red almost pink, behind his sunglasses, and his heavy lids are cast down.

Inhaling, he peers down at me with a playful smirk, gracing his lips, and I let out a heavy groan because how does he manage to make a charge look so sexy. After a quick peck to his lips, I lean back and bask in the feather-light feeling of my limbs. Handing the blunt over to him, I close my eyes as I feel a cool breeze wash over my face.

Valentine's weekend in Jamaica, how romantic.  Valentines wasn't until Monday, but early Sunday morning we would have to board a plane back to the states so we could be home in time to get ready for the premiere.

"It's been too long since I've done this." He said burying his feet underneath the sand. "What gettin' high or being on vacation?" I asked taking in the beautiful sight in front of me.

"Both," he mumbled. I could say the same, it's been forever since I was able to just relax and not worry about what gonna happen in the next few minutes or hours that gonna change the rest of my week.

Inhaling he takes the blunt away from his lips leaning into me blowing the smoke in my face. I smiled inhaling, as he put what was left out.

Putting what was left in the side of the beach bag, I climb into his lap.  Wrapping one arm around my waist he used the other to unclip my top. I wasn't worried about anybody seeing, being that we are the only ones out here.

The cool ocean breeze instantly made my nipples hard.

Anthony pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arm around my chest taking my left nipple in between his index finger and thumb. Moaning I lay my head back on his shoulder, "Anthony we can't have sex on the beach," I whispered trying him to stop before anything went too far.

Kissing my neck mumbling, "If you're worried about anyone seeing us, Chris took Layah ziplining. Relax it's just us." He unwrapped his arms from around me, leaving me bare to the world. He hovered over me, laying me on my back. I smiled as he scanned my body. His skin was glistening from the sun shining down on it.

Eyes finally meeting mine, he grins down at me, "God, you're so beautiful." Leaning up to kiss him, I placed my hand on his chest and the other on his bicep. "You're my everything,"

"I know," I said reconnecting our lips, his fingers twisted in the string of my bikini. "Lift," He said, arching my back. "Mmm," The wind brushed against my pussy, as Mackie pulled down past my ankles, throwing them beside us. 

"I can't get enough of you." He said coming back up to kiss me, wrapping my legs around his waist, he ran his hands between my thighs, stopping right at my pussy. Slipping his fingers between my folds I moaned.

"Mmm, always so wet for me," He said pulling away, rubbing circles on my clit.

"Anthony," As he slipped a finger in me, our lips met once more, perfectly in sync. I felt nothing but pure bliss when he added another finger, I whimpered against his lips, struggling to catch my breath. As he quickened his pace, I tried to close my legs.

Anthony whispered as he pushed my legs apart, "Keep your legs spread for me, princess," This man gonna be the end of me. He has me doing shit I never even thought about doing. Never in a million years would I have imagined myself having sex on a beach in Jamaica.

A heated pit built in the bottom of my stomach, I'm almost at the edge."I'm about to cum." I groaned.

He chuckled, "Not yet, let it build." Slipping in another finger I arched back, he started massaging my clit with his thumb. I'm a moaning mess at this point. "Please, Anthony." I begged. My legs started to shake as he thrust his fingers deeper and faster into me.