|72|

🦋Y/N🦋

Those few days of being in California ended, it's back to reality. Court had approached faster than clockwork and today was finally the day. I felt like I might pass out before I even make it to the courthouse. Ma had taken me over things that I need and what was on the lines of being discussed. Also told me last minute that it has turned into a federal case. So in a way that's good news. I guess.

Even though I practically had to beg them to stay and finish out press Anthony and Layah flew back home with me, swearing that they set up zooms for the remainder of the press tour. Anthony hadn't left my side since we made it back, trying to calm my nerves which is damn near impossible not only I'm I nervous about the court, but the whole met-up is coming up as well.

"You okay?" Anthony asked leaning against the bathroom door. I looked from the mirror over to him. He's already dressed wearing a black turtle neck long sleeve and black dress pants. He looks good to say he was just gonna be sitting in the spectator area, with everybody else.

"Yeah, just a little nervous," I replied, putting the flat iron on the counter. My house was still an ongoing crime scene, even though the detectives has everything they needed for the evidence. Since we came back we've been staying at one of my empty rental places until I'm clear to go back home.

He pushed himself off the door, coming over, and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I don't worry. You got this. Everything's gonna work out in your favor." He said kissing my temple.

"I know, but I still have this pit feeling," I said. "I know you're tired of hearing it, but stop stressing yourself. You have enough people standing behind you. He's not gonna get off that easily. Now, finish getting ready."

He kissed my temple once again before walking out of the bathroom and leaving the room.  I sigh finish in my hair turn off the flatiron, walking out of the room to put in my outfit for the day.

Taking off the silk robe, I put it on the bed. I had already put on lotion and my underwear set so all I have to do was put on the blazer. Taking it off the hanger I buttoned it a put it on.

After I had buttoned it, I sat on the bed, putting on my heels

After I had buttoned it, I sat on the bed, putting on my heels. Sighing, I stood from the bench walking over to grab my phone from the charger and put it in my purse.

I looked at myself in the mirror, making sure everything looked good before I walked downstairs to the living room. "You ready?" I asked standing in the doorway. Anthony looked up from his phone, "Yes."

"