|77|

✨Anthony✨

I let Y/N sleep in most of the morning while I tried to get everything together for our drive to Negril which is almost a two-hour drive from here, so we're gonna leave out a little early.

"Anthony can you close my necklace please?" asked walking out of the bathroom. She looks amazing, she's wearing a black two-piece that compliments her skin and made it look soft.

Standing in front of me I take the necklace from her walking behind her. Her ass is sitting just right in it, "You look beautiful," I said, clamping the necklace closed.

"Thank you." She said while turning around wrapping her arms around my neck, pecking my lips. "You look handsome as always." "Thank you," I thanked, as she wiped the lipgloss that she left from my lip with her thumbs.

"We can just stay in and-"  I started,  Y/N cut me off, "No you didn't wake up from my nap, to get dressed just to stay in

"We can just stay in and-" I started, Y/N cut me off, "No you didn't wake up from my nap, to get dressed just to stay in." I laughed, "We should be heading down then." While putting on the blazer. "Let me finish, then I'll be right out." She said while she walked into the bathroom taking hair pins out of her hair.

I sat on the couch taking out my phone to text Sebastian since I didn't text him back the other day.

Me:

Hey Seabass 👋🏾

Sebastian :

So you me remember now?

Me:

I've been busy, the LA premier is Monday if you wanna come.

Sebastian:

I'm actually in LA for awhile so yeah I really wanna see my girlfriend

Me:

Woah playa what you mine your girlfriend 🤨

This dude funny, I see now that I'm really finna have to put my hands on both of 'em.

Sebastian:

You're right...our girlfriend

Me:

I can't even be mad cuz she wants you too😒😂

Sebastian:

Wait...she does🤨

Me:

Bye Sebastian

I locked my phone as Y/N walked out of the bathroom, putting in an earring. "You ready?" I asked as she grabbed her purse from the bed. "Yea, let's go." Standing from place on the couch I took her hand in mine and walked out of the door, make sure to lock up behind us.