|40|

🦋 Y/N🦋

Alayah had just finished doing my hair when her phone rang with a call from Chris.  I started getting ready when she stepped out of the hotel room to talk to him. She's so damn secretive to be so nosey.  Chris and Anthony are picking us up for breakfast before we head to Gillette Stadium which is a thirty-four-minute drive from here. It was mostly cloudy out and hot. It wasn't Louisiana hot, but it could be there.

So I put on a white shirt with ripped jeans and paired it with a pair of nude/tan heels and a red Birkin bag. Getting my make-up bag I walked into the bathroom and did a simple look nothing too heavy because it is hot out and I don't want to sweat out the look. "Y/N?" Alayah called coming back in the room. "Bathroom." I said blending in some blushing as she walked in.

"Okay so after the game, Chris and Anthony want to take us out, so they dropping us off back here to get ready

"Okay so after the game, Chris and Anthony want to take us out, so they dropping us off back here to get ready." Alayah said fixing her lashes in the mirror. I nodded before speaking, "Did he say where we're going?"  I asked closing the blush and putting it back in the makeup bag along with the brush.

"No, we're backing plans when they come back for us, we need to be ready at 7."  She said. I nodded as I finished doing my lips. Putting the rest of the makeup in the bag. Taking the lip pencil and lipstick and putting them in my purse. Going back into the bathroom and I put on perfume then walking out going to the living room of the suite.

Before sitting down I got my laptop from the table then walking back over to the sofa

Before sitting down I got my laptop from the table then walking back over to the sofa. Opening it I logged in going to see the booking that I have for when I go back home. "Do you always have to work?" asked Alayah sitting down beside me.

"No, and  I still need to go on that vacation." I replied shaking my head. "Well, think of this as a mini-vacay. So giving me this and enjoy yourself while you're here." said Layah closing the laptop and taking it from me and putting it on the table. "How do I look?" She asked standing up doing a quick spin.

"Like you stepped out of a magazine. And yo ass look fat in them jeans." I smiled. "Thank you, stand so I can check you out." demanded Alayah, I nodded standing. "Do a spin. Oh wow." She said as I spin. "What?" I asked looking at her over my shoulder.