|42|

~~~
✨Anthony✨

I woke up early to hit the gym with Chris. The events of last night kept replaying in my head. The way she looked when I brought up the messages, just her reaction overall. "You good Mack, you've been zoning out all morning?" asked Chris. "Yeah, I'm fine just thinking." I said breathless from running on the treadmill.

"I don't know what happened between you and Y/N last night, but I talked to Alayah and we planned a date for the four of us. She and I will have our own table and you and Y/N will have one." said Chris throwing me a water bottle.

"I can't go, man

"I can't go, man. Plus I have known Y/N for a long time she can be very stubborn. It's best if I leave her alone and let her cool off." I said twisting the cap of the bottle.  "No, see you really don't have the option not to go it's already booked and we can't cancel."  I rolled my eyes as we walked out of gym-going back to the main part of the house.

"I appreciate y'all trying to help, but it's best if I don't go." I said. "Just think about it at least you have until around 6:30 to give me an answer." Chris said.  I nodded before heading upstairs to the guest room. Walking into the room I went straight to the closet to get different clothes.

Walking back into the room I put them on the bed and went to the bathroom turn in the shower letting the water heat. As it did so I took off my clothes and grabbed the towels. Should I go? I'm really feeling Y/N and yeah I was prying, but I was only concerned about her well-being.

Once I took off my clothes I stepped in the shower.  Letting the water relax me before I started bathing. After I was done I stepped out wrapping the towel around my waist walking back in the room.

Making sure the door was locked before letting the towel fall to the floor. I put on my boxers, then changed into the clothes that were on the bed.  There was a knock at the door, "Yo, Mack. I'm heading out for a bit. You good here?" asked Chris. "Yeah, I'll be fine." I said back, pulling the shirt down over my head.

Pulling it down over my waist walking over to the door, opening it. "Okay, I'll be back later."  said Chris. I nodded following him downstairs. I headed to the kitchen as he walked out of the door. "Think about it Mack. Let me know something." Chris yelled before closing the door. I shook my head grabbing another water from the fridge before walking back up to the room.

Closing the door going to lay in the bed. I still have about 3 hours before I had to give Chris any answer. Sighing I took out my phone replying to messages and a few emails, before turning my attention to a game on the tv.  I would be second-guessing myself if I went, but then again I don't want to pass up the opportunity to see her again.  What am I going to do?

~~~~~~

🦋Y/N🦋

"Layah, you can't force me to go." I said sitting on the couch with my laptop in front of me.  "Ugh, will you stop being so stubborn and just join me and Chris for this dinner ?" Layah asked with annoyance in her voice. "Alayah look, I appreciate the offer, but I'm not being a third wheel." I said typing away on the keyboard. She had been nagging me since I got up this morning about joining them on their date.