|10|

✨Anthony✨

It had been about four days since Y/N went home and four days since I last talked to her. I have been busy with interviews that I hadn't had the chance to text her. I just finished a virtual interview so I had some time to spare before the next one. I walked into the kitchen to get something quick to eat. While heating the leftovers from last night my phone started to ring, it's Chris calling me through facetime. I answered it while getting something to drink from the refrigerator.

"Hello?" "Yoo, where are you?" He asked. "I'm at home. Where are you?" I asked laughing. "Great, I'm on my way to your place." "When did you come down here?' I asked taking the food out the microwave. "My flight landed a couple hours ago." He said stopping then he looked in the camera. "You gotta tell me about this date with the mystery woman." said Chris turning his attention back to the road.

"Aww man, I'll have to tell you that after this interview. I'll leave the door unlocked let yourself in." I said taking the phone and food with me to unlock the door. "Alright see you in a minute." He said before hanging up. Once I unlocked the door I went back to the kitchen to finish eating.

After I was done I walked in the living room to set up for the last interview of the day.

~~~~~~~~~

About halfway through the interview, Chris had shown up. After answering the last question and saying goodbyes I logged out and stood up from the computer and walked in the pool room where Chris is. "Hey man." I said walking through the door. "What's up," Chris said pulling me into a bro hug. "How you been?" I asked walking over to the bar to pour us some drinks.

"How was the date the other night?"  He asked laying the pool stick against the table. "It wasn't a date, and it was fun." I replied putting a cup on the counter for him.  He took a sip before looking back at me, "So, you still denying her? Is she my type? I might have a chance."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him, making him laugh. He laughed and nodded. "Nah, it just wasn't a date, but let me show you what she looks like." I pulled out my phone and typed in her Instagram, immediately following her. I showed the picture to Chris. "Damn, she's beautiful."

"Aye, boy

"Aye, boy. Step back." I said as he tried to take the phone back. "There is no way I would have let that been a friendly date." said Chris putting the cup to his lips. "Man, she's  been playing hard to get since we were in high school." I said sucking my teeth. "Since school?" "Yeah, we did everything together until she moved. I mean we were inseparable sometimes." I said shaking my head taking another sip. "Sounds like it was meant to be." said Chris smirking at me. "Naw man. Anyways what you doing here?" "I just came to visit and I wanted to play  golf at Bayou Oaks."'

"You wanna play today?" I asked. "Yeah, we can." I finished off my drink and we both walked back into the main part of the house. I walked to my room to change. Once I was done I walked back downstairs.