|51|

🦋Y/N🦋

"Y'all suppose to be coming down here later today?" Djay asked I had been on the phone with him since I started packing . "Yeah, we are. How you gonna sleep all of us?" I asked pressing the breaks. "What you mean all of us?" He asked. He got all that head for nothing.

"All being your family and Amari's family."  I spoke. "Oh, her people ain't coming. So it'll be just  y'all  so it'll be enough room." He replied. "Okay. How is the pregnancy going?" I asked putting making room in the hatchback for the extra luggage.

"These two months have been rough." sigh Djay shuffling in the background. "I would say it gets better, but you have seven more of bro, but it's the best experience." I said closing the door and walking back in the house.

"I know I'm just ready to meet the little guy

"I know I'm just ready to meet the little guy." He said. "Oh my gosh, it's a boy?" I asked. "Djay's having a boy?" Layah asked stepping off the stairs. "No, I'm just saying. I don't know the gender." He laughed. Sucking my teeth I rolled my eyes, "He don't know the gender." I said and Layah groan throwing her stuff in the back.

" Aight Djay, I gotta go pick up ma and Granny we'll be down there in a few hours." I said walking up to Kai's room to get him. "Okay y'all be safe. Love you." He said. "We will love you too." I said then hanging up. "Kai come on we're about to leave." I said walking standing at his door. "Yes ma'am." He said sweetly getting his iPad and walking out of the door.

Turning off his room light I closed the door and walked to the front door. Getting in the car I started to Granny's house where everybody is meeting up.  Once we had made it Pa loaded Ma and Granny's bags in, then we left for 2 hour drive.

We made it to Djay's a little bit after 4. Once we got rooms and settled in, I went to get Popeyes for dinner. After I came back everybody fixed their plates and sat in the living room. "So what's on the menu for Thanksgiving dinner?" Amari asked.  "I'm thinking spaghetti." Granny replied jumping her shoulder. Spaghetti for thanksgiving ain't it, we can eat that any other day.

"Spaghetti? We want ham and dressing." Ma said and everybody agreed. "Nette y'all haven't had enough dressing this year?" "You can never get enough dressing. Let's not switch it up." I said. "I guess that's it then. We'll get everything tomorrow so I can start tomorrow." said Grans.

"I have a game that day at 4:30, so can we after the game?" Djay asked. "Yeah, you know we gotta be there to support."  After dinner and cleaning went up to their room once I had got changed for bed I laid down, I texted Anthony to let him know what time we're going to have dinner. "Night Mom." said Kai sticking his head in the door.  "Good night, baby see you in the morning." 

After he left the I turn off the bedside lamp, turning over going to sleep because I'm going to have a long day tomorrow.I can only hope that things don't be awkward between us, in a couple of days.