|17|

🦋Y/N🦋

The sun had gone down a couple of hours ago. I decided to stay at work late because I got off so early yesterday. It's almost 11 and I'm still in here finishing up some paperwork. My eyes started to hurt looking from the screen to the computer, I groaned rubbing them.

I had taken my makeup off hours ago so that wasn't a problem. I folded my arms across the desk and laid my head down. Just a few more pages then I can leave. Sometimes this all can be a little overwhelming, and that much-needed vacation is far gone now.

I sat back up and closed the folder and going to the next. Looking at all the needs that they listed. They wanted a lot for a budget under 50 grand. But that's something I can pull off. I started to look for properties. After a while, I closed my laptop and put everything away.

I got all of my belongings and walked out of the office and outside to lock up. Something feels off, I never felt like this until I came back from Texas. What the hell is wrong with me, I'm just being paranoid again. I'm trying to shake the feeling, but it's like the more I tried the more it keeps getting stronger.

I took out my phone and called Djay. I locked the door as the phone started to ring. I drop the keys down in my purse as I waited for him to answer. "What the hell are you doing out this late?" He asked once he picked up.

"I'm just leaving work. What are you doing up this late?" I asked walking out to my car checking around me as I walked. "Amari's sick again, so I'm up with her." said Djay shaking his head. "Aww tell my baby I hope she feels better." I said getting in the car and checking the backseat.

Once I felt everything was good I started the car and began to drive home. "She can hear you," Djay said turning the phone in her direction. "Thanks, Y/N." She thanked and I nod. "So why you called?"  "I couldn't call just to call?" I asked pulling out the parking lot. "Hell naw. What's up?" He asked laughing. "Fine, I didn't want to walk out to the car by myself," I said rolling my eyes. It sounds so ridiculous when I say it out loud.

"I knew yo ass was always scary." laughed Djay. "I'm not scary you can never be too safe." I said pulling out of the parking lot.

I made it home in no time, "I'm at home." I said grabbing my phone from the phone holder. "Imma, stay on here with you just in case somebody tries to snatch you." He said shaking his head.

"Don't say that." I said laughing it off grabbing my stuff then walking up to the door. I could let him know about me being paranoid or he would try come stay with me. I walked inside and turned the light on. That same feeling creeping over me again.

I just know I'm not getting any sleep at all. "I'm staying on here while you check out the house," said Djay and I nod as I started to look around. Once I checked everything I let Djay know that I was good then I hung up. I walked over to the closet and got myself something comfortable to put on.

Then I  walked into the bathroom turning on the shower. While the water is heating up I did my skincare routine. Once I was done I took off my clothes and stepped inside letting the water heat my body.

After getting out I dried off and put on the clothes. I walked back into my room and laying in the bed. Turning the tv up putting on something to watch, knowing that I wasn't going to go to sleep any time soon.

~~~~~~✨Anthony✨

~~~~~~
✨Anthony✨

I groaned walking out of the airport and to my car. The flight I booked had been canceled or delayed until tomorrow at 6. I put my bags in the back seat closing the door I got in putting my seatbelt on then start the car.

It didn't take me long to get home from the airport. Once I had made it, I left my luggage in the car and got out. I walked inside locking the door behind me, then going up the stair to my room.

Walking inside I throw my keys on the dresser and walked into the closet to grab a pair of basketball shorts. I took off my clothes urging them in that hamper. After putting on the shorts I went to lay down.

I turned on the tv putting it on Adult Swim watching whatever was playing until I fall asleep.