|25|

In this picture, I added of Anthony the man is holding a whole ass alligator so don't mind the dirt on his shirt😂~ T💕

~~~~~
✨Athony✨

"Okay, where to now?" I asked getting in the truck and starting it. We just had finished picking up some more paint so we could start working on the inside of the house. "We gotta meet the carpenters at the lot they've already started working," Calvin said. I nodded pulling on the highway.

Every weekend when I'm home we build houses together, we use to do it with our dad. We continue to do it to help the community. It didn't take long for us to get to Alvar Street. After making a quick pit stop because we forgot paint brushes we finally had made it to the house.

Everything on the outside is set and perfect we still had to do some work, but it isn't much

Everything on the outside is set and perfect we still had to do some work, but it isn't much. I turned the truck off, taking the seatbelt off I got out going to the tailgate to get the paint cans. After I had got them I walked inside to see that everything is just about done just needed to add the flooring.

"Cal, where you wanna start first?" I asked grabbing the paint can opener. "We can start in the kitchen and make our way up." Calvin said. I nodded getting the paint cans and following him to the kitchen.

Once we had finished the kitchen and living room we started on the hallways. We're just about done, I worked on the hall while Cal did the bathroom.

"So who is the lovely girl you were talking about on tv a few nights ago?" He asks, dipping the brush in the paint. "Aww man, you remember Y/N Y/L/N?" I asked. "Yeah, her mom was a lawyer and dad was a judge. They worked on that big murder case together." Calvin stated and I nodded. "Yeah, yeah that's her. We bumped into each other back in June." I said getting some more paint.

He nodded for me to continue. "Well, we started texting here and there, did some meetups and I finally asked her out back in July and we went on a date yesterday," I said smiling. "You've had a crush on her for the longest and you just now acting on your feelings?" asked Calvin.

"That's not the point." I said laughing. "It kinda is, you cried like a baby when she moved." He laughed. "I didn't cry because I was gonna miss her. I cried because I was finally getting rid of her." "Whatever you want to call it. How was the date?" He asked. "It was great actually, I took her out for dinner and a boat ride." I said moving over to the next wall.

"You still remember her liking boat rides?" asked Calvin, I nodded. "Who wouldn't? She never shut up talking about it." I said jumping my shoulders. "Man, you down bad already." laughed Calvin. I rolled my eyes and finished painting.

Okay, maybe I lied about her not shutting up about boating. She mentioned it once and I never stopped thinking about it. I wanted to take her back in the day, but like Calvin mentioned she moved and I missed my opportunity to do so.

I have her now that's all that matters. But my mind keeps falling back to the look on her face when she checked her phone. The message was clear as day in my head.

Remember when you got choked until you almost died and was told if you said anything to anyone you would be killed. Have you told anyone yet?

I know she's said she was fine, but who the hell send someone something like that. And why did she lie like she's okay?

~~~~~
🦋Y/N🦋

Remember when you got choked until you almost died and was told if you said anything to anyone you would be killed. Have you told anyone yet?

It played over and over again in my head, the whole drive home. This just got deeper than some silly text messages. This has to be him or he has somebody doing his dirty work for him.

Either way,  it's him and I know it is. He's always been stupid.

"Y/N/N you good? You've been zoned out the whole drive." Mari asked glancing at me before looking back at the road.

We left out this morning at 6 to take Djay to the airport before we went back to Shreveport. He has a game this weekend against the Jaguars.  Layah and Missie drove my car while I drove Mari's and Djay's car.

"Nothing just thinking." It came out more like a question than a statement. "You sure, you've been kinda spooked since you came home last night. Did anything happen that we should know about?" asked Mari.

I really want to tell someone, but how could I. I never told anyone outside of my therapist. It took me forever to open up to her, how am I going to open up to my family.

They always thought Myles was a saint until Djay and I walked on him cheating on me while I was pregnant.

"Y/N, I lost you again." Mari said waving a hand in my face as she pulled into the gas station. "I'm sorry, nothing happened last night I had a good time." I said as she put the car in park.

"Okay, you can tell me anything." She said taking off her seatbelt. "I know." I said before opening the door and getting our. I walked inside the store.

"40 on pump four

"40 on pump four." I said. After I paid I walked back out and started to pump the gas. "I'm driving the rest of the way." I said while putting the gas cap back in.

Once I was done I got in. I waited for Layah to finish pumping gas before I pulled out of the gas station. After she was done we pulled out  on the highway. We're just an hour or two  from home so it wouldn't take us that long to get to Ma's house.

Once we make it and get rested Mari and I will start planning the pregnancy announcement.  I  turned the music down a little bit so that Mari could sleep. As I focused on the road, the words continue to repeat in my head again.

Remember when you got choked until you almost died and was told if you said  anything to anyone you would be killed. Have you told anyone yet?

Just when I thought I could get away from him after all these years he comes back now.

What am I going to do?