|16|

{Thank y'all so much for reading and voting on this book... I know it's going by slow but I got some good things planned out for the upcoming Chapters} -T💞
~~~~~~~~~~
🦋Y/N🦋

We left Texas early Monday morning, Layah and Kai, and flew back to California for a couple of days. I have been working nonstop the past two days trying to get caught up on work. Normally Thursday's I'll be at home just getting ready for work, but I've been here since 4 am, and here it is almost ten and I'm still not done with property searching.

I sigh as the office phone rang for what feels like the fifteenth time today. I clicked the speakerphone button as I finished going through the files. "Thank you for calling Magnolia Estates. This is Y/N speaking how may I help you today?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am, I want to schedule an appointment for next Thursday." The lady spoke. "Yes ma'am just let me transfer you to the front desk and Erin will handle everything," I said politely. "Thank you." "No problem," I said before pressing the transfer button.

If one more person calls in the next ten minutes, I'm referring them to the Property Brothers.  I think I'm going to close early today. Everyone has been working their ass off since I've been gone and I'm beyond tired.

I stood up and walked over to the door, opened it, walked over to the intercom, and pressed the button. "Attention all Magnolia Estate employees, You have the rest of the day off. You will be  get paid full time please clock out and make your way out the door." I said. "You must be tired?" Erin asked as I walked over to his desk.

"Beyond and y'all have been working y'all asses off since I've been gone so why not," I said as he took something from the printer and putting it in a folder. "Here are the files from the lady that called a few seconds ago." He said handing them to me. "Thank E, you're a saint," I said before walking back into my office.

I closed the file then put it in my briefcase along with some others, then I grabbed my laptop, keys, and phone then walked back out of the door. "I'll lock up." said Erin as we walked out the door together. "Thank you." I thanked.

Walking over to the car I put the briefcase on the passenger seat then started the car.  I pulled out of the lot and started home.  Before even pulling into the house I could sense that something was off.

It's been like this since I made it home Monday. I grabbed everything and walked inside. I put everything on the table. Then started to check the house. I didn't find or see anything so I walked into my room and changed into something more comfortable.

Then I back into the foyer and grabbed the briefcase walking back into the living room to finish my work

Then I back into the foyer and grabbed the briefcase walking back into the living room to finish my work. I put my feet on the coffee table and opened the laptop. Something still feels off, I don't know what. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.
~~~~~~
✨Anthony✨

Chris, Sebastian, and I sat in the living room at my house, we were all doing our own things.  I sat with my laptop in my lap, reading some emails about hosting the  EPSY and doing a Celebrity softball match. After responding to the emails I logged out and decided to FaceTime Y/N.

"Are you calling Y/N?" Chris asked  looking over at me. "Yep," I said as the phone continues to ring they came over so they could see her. I sat the laptop on the table so the three of us could fit in the frame. She had finally picked up. "Hi, guys." She said smiling.

"Hi, Y/N." We spoke back. "How are y'all feeling after the hangovers?" Y/N asked laughing. "Great actually." Sebastian said smiling. "Chris?" asked Y/N smirking at him. "I could be better, but I had fun." He said shaking his head.

"Amateurs." Y/N said and we all laughed. "When's the next party?" I asked smiling. "I'll have to plan something. With a little less alcohol." said Y/N side-eyeing Chris and Sebastian.

"Leave 'em alone." I said laughing. "Fine, but next time we drink you two we will not be drinking." She said as we laughed.
~~~~~~

After getting off the phone with Y/N, Chris and Sebastian left for the airport.  After telling them goodbye I walked back into the living room and watch tv. Afterward, I order some take-out and went to Netflix.

I  did some emails and booked a hotel for the upcoming days in LA. Once I was done I finished my food and watching tv. I went upstairs  and started packing. 

Once I was done I walked into the closet to get something different to wear. Once I found something I walked into the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done, I dried off brushed my teeth and hair then I went and laid down in the bed  taking a nap for my long flight in the morning.