|55|

🦋Y/N🦋

"Layah can you hurry up we need to be the first ones there so we don't have to wait in line!" I yelled up the stairs. We're going to get our gun license today, something I've been waiting for since I mentioned it to Layah a month ago. "Ok let's go." She said jumping from the last step.

"Make sure you lock the door behind you." I said walking out to the car that's already running. Kai had been staying with Ma since we came back from Dallas a few days ago, so we didn't have to make any extra stops. Getting in I put the seat belt on and waited for Alayah.  A few seconds later she walked out of the house closing the door behind her.

Once she got in the car I pulled out  and started towards the shop. "Are you gonna come with us to New Orleans?" Layah asked. Stopping at the stoplight I shook my head. "What why?" She whined. "I have to catch up on some work for a few days." I said pressing the gas.

"So you just gonna leave us high and dry down there by ourselves?" asked Layah

"So you just gonna leave us high and dry down there by ourselves?" asked Layah. "Layah you acting like imma be 15 states away. I'll come down there when I finish working. Plus you'll have Chris down there with you." I said pressing the gas. "Yea, but he's not staying in that big ass house with me." She sighed.

"Then invite him to stay, y'all don't have to even sleep in the same room, the house has plenty of rooms he can sleep in if you don't want it to be just you and Kai." I said.

"Nah, I'll wait until you come." said Layah. I laughed as I continue to drive down the street. A moment later I pulled into an empty parking spot, turning off the car I took off the seatbelt. I got my purse from the backseat, opening it making sure I have my I.D. and card with me. Dropping the key fob in I took off the seatbelt and got out.

"How long is it going to take?" Layah asked as we walked up to the doors. "No longer than 30 minutes. They gonna show us how to load and shoot, then we get the license." I said opening the door for her. "That easy?" She asked. "Yeah for some of us." I laughed walking to the counter. "Hey, what can I help you ladies with today?" "Hi, we came to get our gun license." I said smiling.

"Great, let me get the paperwork for you to sign and I'll be right with you." I nodded as he walked off leaving from behind the counter. "You know what kinda gun you getting?" Layah asked leaning against the counter, looking at one of the gun displays. "Yea, two nine millimeters." I said jumping my shoulders. "Two? What the hell you gonna do with two guns?" questioned Layah wide-eyed.

"Just in case one gets lonely. " I laughed. "I think I'm sticking to one for right now." She said picking at the case of bullets. "I'm joking, I'm only getting one. We should get matching ones." I said as the store clerk came back with two sets of papers. "Alright just sign on the dotted line then we can get started." He said placing two pens in front of us.

After signing our names and picking out the guns we walked in the back to the range. "Do I look like Natasha Romanoff?" asked Layah taking my gun and hers and doing the Black Widow pose. "Lay this is not a joking matter." I laughed.

"It is if your laughing, but do I look like her?" She repeated. I nodded as I continued to laugh. "I know I do." She said putting the guns back on the counter. "Alright first things first, safety tips." He said walking into the room with ear protection muffs.

After going over tips, how to load, unload, and all the basic gun tips we started shooting. Everything is pretty simple I got a few head and chest shots before we went to take the picture to go on the licenses. Once we took the pictures we brought the guns and ammo then we left. Stopping to get some food before heading back to Ma's house.

~~~~~

✨Anthony✨

"Yeah, it's no problem at all. Y'all can bunk here." I said walking out of the kitchen, face-timing Seb and Chris. They're coming down for a few days while we wrap up filming. This is the quickest I've ever done a movie, being that we've worked every day minus holidays since the month of September. "So how are things with you and Y/N?" Seb asked.

"It's going." I said jumping my shoulders. "She gave you an answer yet?" asked Chris eyeing me. "Yeah, we official." I said with a sly smile. "Congratulations man." Sebastian congratulated. "Thank you." "It's about time. It should have happened months." Chris laughed. "Woah hold on 'cause you still haven't asked Alayah." I stated.

"We've been dating for two months now

"We've been dating for two months now." Chris said happily. "Two months? When did this happen?" Sebastian asked. "Yeah when?" "Back in September when I took y'all to New York." He said like it wasn't a big deal.  "Since New York? That was two months ago." 

"Yeah, hold on she just texted me." He said before his camera turned off. Seconds later he started laughing before coming back to the call. "I would ask, but I don't want to know."  "No, this is amazing." Chris continues to laugh.  "What happened?"

"They went to a shooting range today, Layah only aimed for the crotch."  "Well at least you know where she aiming when you make her mad." Seb laughed. I laughed she had her mind set on one thing.  "Not so fast Mackie 'cause your girl only had chest and headshots. So we both have a problem." There ain't no way she knows how to shoot. I shook my head as a message came in from Y/N.

Me:
You didn't aim for anything else?

Spankie:

If I'm gonna have a gun I'm shooting to kill 😂

Me:
Remind me not to  fuck with you😂😂

Spankie:

As you shouldn't 😂

"Send me the pictures." Seb said I forward the message to the group chat. "Y'all in for a rough ride."  laughed Sebastian. You don't even know. After we talked for a while we ended the call. I went to get ready to go out to the bar with the guys.