|31|

🦋Y/N🦋

I rolled out of the bed at 9 this morning, with little sleep I walked well limped into the bathroom, and started to get ready. We're staying at a BnB Djay rented for the week, so I didn't have to worry about walking to an elevator or downstairs because I took a room on the first floor. After I had a bath I got out a wrapped the towel around me making my way over to the sink to brush my teeth and curl my hair.

The house show wasn't until 1 so that gave me more than enough time to get ready. After I finished brushing my tooth I plugged in the wand curlers, while I waited for it to heat I took off the towel and began to dry myself. I could feel myself about to cry as I looked in the mirror at the bruises.

Why did I let him do this to me? I vowed to never let it happen again, yet when he's in my presents I freeze. He just belittled me in the worst way. I sniffed taking tissue and wiping the tears from my eyes. There he goes again taking control of my life, just when I get it back to having somewhat of normal.

Throwing the tissue away, I walked back into the room and started to put on my clothes for today, something that would cover the bruises

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Throwing the tissue away, I walked back into the room and started to put on my clothes for today, something that would cover the bruises. Which is a baggy long sleeve shirt and jeans. Once I was done I started to put on my shoes.

"Y/N/N I'm coming in." Djay said, before I could stop him he was already walking through the door. " 'Morning." I said still looking down at my shoes. "Y/N look at me." demanded Djay. "Why?" I asked. "Y/N," Djay warned. "Derrick," I mocked.

He sighed walking through the door over to me. Lifting my face in his hands, I looked at his face as his expression changed. "What happened?" asked Djay eyes scanning my face, searching for an answer.

"I promise if something was going on I would tell y'all, but it's not so don't worry." I reassured him. "Y/N, I'm only asking because you weren't limping before I left and your eye definitely wasn't purple and swollen." said Djay.

He was pressing, I know he's concerned but it's not his problem or battle. It's mine. Even though I didn't want it to be. "Look Djay, I promise I'm fine. Now can I finished getting ready?" I asked, he nodded letting go of my face.

"I love you, remember that." said Djay before turning to walk out of the room closing the door behind him. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep this up for long.

It was easier back then, even though what he did then was worst, I still didn't have to worry about them noticing or pointing out anything, because I went to college in a different state.

I went back into the bathroom curling my hair. I put half in a ponytail and left the rest down. Once I was done I did a natural makeup look which is only foundation, concealer, bronzer, and blush. After I was done I put on perfume and walked out of the room, meeting Mari and Djay in the living room.

"Y'all ready?" I asked getting my keys from the coffee table, slowly walked over to the living room entrance. "Y/N/N are you sure want to do this today, we can always wait." Amari said giving me an empathetic smile.

Forever With Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें