| 24|

Warning: This chapter will mention abuse. Please read at your own risk.-T💕

✨Anthony✨

"How did it go?" asked Chris. "It was okay it wasn't like before,  I'm hoping I can change that tonight. How are things going with you and Alayah?" I asked walking out of the kitchen to the living room. "Everything is going well. We text here and there. Nothing too major." He said. By the tone of his voice, I know that he's smile. "So y'all texted every day." I stated putting on my shoes.

"I wouldn't say every day

"I wouldn't say every day." Chris laughed. "When are you going to ask her out man?" I asked while spraying on cologne. "When we're both back in LA. Her favorite spot is EightTwo. So I'll probably take her there." He said. "Damn y'all that close you know her favorite spots?" I asked putting on cologne. "It came up once or twice." replied Chris laughing.

"I gotta go man I have to pick Y/N up for 7." I said, laughing. "Let me know how it goes. Good luck." said Chris. "I will and thank you." I thanked then hung up. I grabbed my keys from the key rack and walked outside to the truck. I started it waiting for the phone to connect to the radio.
~~~~
Y/N's place was just a quick drive from my house. So I didn't run into any traffic or any traffic jams. I pulled into her driveway. Getting out leaving the truck running I went up to the door knocking on it. Waiting patiently I pushed my hands in my pocket.

I heard footsteps coming to the door and it opened. "Hey come in, Y/N will be right down." said Amari said opening the door so I could walk in. "Thanks." I thanked standing in the foyer. "Djay's in the living room if you like to join him." Amari offered. I nodded thanking her again before walking to the living room.

"What's going on man?" I spoke walking through the door. "Nothing much. Beer?" He asked motioning towards the beer on the table. "Yeah, thanks." I thanked taking a beer and sitting down waiting for Y/N.
~~~~~
🦋Y/N🦋

"Anthony's downstairs." Mari said walking into the room closing the door. "Okay, I'm just finishing up." I said closing the lip gloss and standing up walking over to the bed getting my purse. "We left you something in there." said Alayah winking. Shaking my head opening my purse.

 Shaking my head opening my purse