|44|

✨Anthony✨

I have been going nonstop since I came back to Los Angeles. I started filming a day or so after I landed and. Work and jet lag don't mix believe me.  Once we wrapped for the day I went back to my trailer to change. After I was done I walked out to the car and drove out of the studio's parking lot, starting in the direction of the property I'm staying in for the time being.

All-day I had been thinking about Y/N

All-day I had been thinking about Y/N. She had texted me this morning wishing me good luck with filming and that she couldn't wait to see me again. Honestly, I couldn't wait to see her. It's been one hell of a week without seeing her. Yeah I mean we FaceTime but it's not the same as seeing her face to face.

Once I made it to the hotel, I went up to my room to shower. After I had put on my clothes I ordered takeout. As I wait for that I went over my lines, but that doesn't stop me from thinking about what happened at the beach.

I wonder how far things would have gotten if Alayah hadn't interrupted. I wouldn't have let it gone too far, the beach is one of the places, but not for the first time, especially with a woman like Spankie. I throw the script on the side table. Picking up the remote I turned on the tv knowing I'm not going to get much reading done.

Once the food came I paid the delivery person then went back inside to eat. As I ate I caught up on some daytime tv. Nothing was really on so I eventually going to ESPN. Watching highlights of the games I missed last Sunday. The Cowboys doing good so far this season, definitely better than last year.

I took out my phone sending Djay a quick message congratulating him on the wins so far, surprisingly. Locking my phone I went back to watching tv. They not so lucky just wait until they play the Saints gonna be an easy win. For us that is.
~~~~~~
🦋 Y/N🦋

It's been a week since I left Boston, Layah and Kai flew back out to L.A. a couple of days after we came home. After I caught up on about a month's worth of work I booked my ticket to L.A. to spends some time there while my babies are filming, but before that, I have to go down to Baton Rouge with Ma for this apartment tour.

We are on our third showing of the day and Ma has like the first two apartments so far. Before we did the third tour I drove us to Applebees, Ma's choice. For a woman that can anything, she wanted she isn't very picky."How was things in Boston?" Ma asked,  eating a quesadilla burger.

"It was fun. You'll really like it up there." I said drinking some of the Dracula's Juice I order, one of my favorite spooky season drinks.  "So, how are things with you and Anthony?" Ma smirked looking at me. I bet Layah ass told her everything. "It depends on what all Alayah told you." I jumped my shoulders while eating some fries.

"Well, what happened at the bar, then beach, oh and the breakfast in New York the day after." Ma said. Damn how Lay ass can't keep shit to herself. "Okay, first nothing happened at breakfast, and secondly it's not me and Anthony you should be worried about." I laughed.

"What happened between Layah and Chris?" Ma asked raising her eyebrows

"What happened between Layah and Chris?" Ma asked raising her eyebrows. "Chile that's not my business to tell." I said, eating some Alfredo. "You don't never tell nothing." said Ma rolling her eyes.

After we finished eating we went to the next apartment complex. I really like this one more than the other two it's in the same neighborhood range, but a bit more than the others. "How do you feel about this one?" I asked, Ma as she looked around once again.

"I really like this one more. And I don't have to come out of the room as much, plus it's already furnished." She said, sitting down beside me. "So this is the one?" I asked, she nodded. "Great, then let's go sign off on it then." I said standing up and helping her up.

We walked out of the room taking the stairs down to the lobby. "Hi, y'all find everything okay with the apartment?" "Yes, I would like to sign off on it." Ma said. "Okay let me just do a quick credit check." She said typing on the computer. I leaned against the desk waiting for her to finish.

"Okay, Miss Jenkins everything looks good. What's your expected move-in day?" She asked. "Umm, November 1st." Ma said. "Your deposit is going to be 1,836 dollars." Ma nodded as she reached in her purse for her wallet.

"I got." I said taking out my card giving it to her. "No, you don't have to." "Yeah, but I want to." I said, smiling at her. The receptionist smiled giving me my card back the giving Ma papers to sign.

I took out my phone sending Layah a message to make sure she knows I'll be landing tomorrow afternoon and I'll be there when they get home from work. Once I hit send I went to make sure everything was good with the flight and the car I'm renting for the week.

As I'm doing so the Unknown name comes across with a message and pictures. When I thought I escaped it. It's been a month and now they want to do this. I contemplated if I should open it or not, but curiosity got the best of me. I swiped down bringing down the notification centers clicking on the message.

My jaw damn near hit the floor when I went through the pictures. Pictures of the four of us at the beach, on the yacht, the pizza place, at the hotel. I continue to scroll down. Even went as far as following me to New York. I scrolled down past the pictures can't stomach to look at them, I read the message that was sent after.

Unknown:

It was good seeing you in Boston. I hope you had fun on your dates. Can't wait to see you again😘

Knowing that I can't block the number because well it's not one, pressing the sleep/wake up button putting the phone in my purse. "Y/N, you okay? You don't look so good." said Ma, eyes searching my face. 

"Yes ma'am, just a little nauseous."  I hate lying to her but I just can't bring myself to tell her. When will this nightmare end so my life can go back to being normal?