|68|

Thank y'all so much for 7k reads. R.E.M. will be posted right after this so watch out for that🥰-T
~~~~~~~
🦋Y/N🦋

I groaned taking my phone from the bedside table. Answering it I mumbled a hello. "Hello, this is Detective Lawrence from Shreveport PD is this Y/N Y/L/N?" I sat up in bed turning on the lamp. I said, "Yes, this is she."

"Could you come in this morning to answer a few questions?" He asked. I nodded, "Umm, yes I'll be right in." He thanked me before hanging up.  I knew this was gonna happen, but this was not how I was planning on starting my day.

I looked over at Anthony. His chest rose and fell in a rhythmic pattern. He was completely wrapped up in the sheets after complaining all night about how hot he was. I didn't mind though. I was just grateful he was around. I really did love him.

I got out of bed quietly, Anthony is still sleeping, and didn't want to wake him up. One of his friends was gracious enough to let us stay on his vacation as long as we needed. Being that I don't want to wake him, I'm just gonna let Alayah take me since she's right downstairs. I found something comfortable since later today I gotta go to the law firm to talk to Ma.

I decided on wearing an oversized shirt and black pants. I grabbed a pair of black heels and a black handbag. I walked back to the room checking in on Anthony, hearing him snore I walk into the bathroom.

I played some music turned it down low so I don't wake up him. I took off my nightclothes putting them in the hamper, then turned on the shower. Stepping in I started to bathe. Once I was done I did a body scrub rinsing it off. I just stood under the water letting it run over me.

This is exactly what I needed.

"Morning." Hearing his raspy voice, my head cants back, my body responding instinctively. I breathe deeply. Looking over my shoulder, I see him through the foggy glass as water gushes down my face. "Bed's cold without you." His longing tone makes my chest tighten.

"Did I wake you?" I asked with a smile, turning around to get a better look at him. He's handsome, a shadow of a beard forming on his sharp jaw, his plump bottom lip caught between his teeth as he eyes me through the glass. Anthony leans against the sink, tapping his fingers on the surface.

In the mist, his eyes pierce mine, and when he rolls his bottom lip between his pearly white teeth, I shiver. Even though I was tired and a little weak, I couldn't resist him. After all, he is Anthony Mackie.

Anthony begins to remove his shirt slowly, making sure to demonstrate his muscular abs and pecs while extending his arms above his head. I can't help but stare at him as he peels layer after layer off of his massive body. Soon all he has left on are a pair of tight auburn boxers. His erection is clearly visible. In a desperate attempt to calm the familiar ache between my thighs, I clench them together.

I bite my lip, wiping the condensation to get a better look at my man.

He notices my eyes drifting down to his stiffening cock, a smirk curling the ends of his pink lips up. He reaches inside and adjusts the knobs. His fingers gingerly test the water as he glares at me.

"Mack," I laugh, tossing my washcloth at his head. "It wasn't that hot." He scoffs before turning the knob a little more. "Not that hot, Mack," he says mocking my tone. I laughed even harder. He got in, kissing my shoulders when I turned around to finish. "You seem tense." He mumbled, rubbing my shoulders. I blinked, knowing his intentions.

"Layah's downstairs." I turned to him. He was smiling, "Then, you'll have to be extra quiet."

In one swift motion, he corners me, his large palm splayed across my belly, taking my wrists in his other hand. Then, he pinned them against the wall above my head.